Eco-cleaning company

New York, NY 10024

A Love Seat Cleaning Service

A Love Seat Cleaning Service

upholstery cleaning202011201
Our technician Leo performed this job on 01/28/2020.

Eco Cleaning is all about honesty, realistic pricing and trustworthy evaluations upfront. We also pride ourselves on using what we know is the industry's best equipment for the job. Eco Cleaning stands apart from other companies that offer carpet & upholstery cleaning in NYC because we care about your home, office, the environment and providing better results than any other New York Cleaning Company. Whether you need a New York cleaner to restore a downtown office building or simply need a NYC Eco Cleaning rug cleaning service, trust in Eco Cleaning NYC to provide the best cleaning services in New York with up-front honest pricing and none of the usual industry gimmicks. Located in Manhattan, Eco Cleaning offers Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Jersey City and Long Island carpet & upholstery cleaning and of course Manhattan carpet & upholstery cleaning in our own back yard. Why is it more beneficial and convenient to go with us: Professional Results Support 24/7 Low price, flat rates Responsible Stuff No hidden fees upon arrival, (Parking, Tolls etc.)...
Couch Cleaning Service - Image

Couch Cleaning Service

upholstery cleaning

202007304
Couch And Pillows Cleaning Services - Image

Couch And Pillows Cleaning Services

upholstery cleaning

202010001

upholstery cleaning (35)carpet cleaning (19)house cleaning (2)

04/28/2021

I used Eco-cleaning for steam cleaning white carpet and it looks like new! All the stains are good. The tech was very professional and took pride in his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning white carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Being a small company, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers. Like you, all our other customers too loved using our cleaning services. Here's hoping that you will remain a loyal customer- a 20% discount has been sent to your email. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or q...

04/26/2021

I had originally scheduled couch cleaning with different company, but after seeing that Eco-cleaning had superior reviews I decided to go with them. Alex and John showed up in time, worked faster than I expected, and got my couches cleaner than I thought was possible!! They reminded me to keep the a/c circulating for 24+ hours. Call these people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couches cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for using our service. We glad you are satisfied with the result. We hope to assist you again in the future!

02/04/2021

Fantastic company to work with. Quick- thorough and the gentleman Alex that cleaned was Covid safe! They are a definite plus in my book Better Choice scheduled me in quickly and sent two cleaners who did an amazing job in under two hours. Very happy, and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fantastic company

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to give this positive feedback. Our team focuses on delivering quality and affordable services. Thank you!

02/04/2021

They did an excellent job deep cleaning a very dirty couch. Alex did an amazing job actually. Quick, timely, and did an awesome job overall. Could not have asked for more attention to detail. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning our couch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Hello We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is thrilled to have made your experience a success! Thank you for any recommendations!

01/31/2021

Mark cleaned our suede couches and recliner today. He was very prompt, polite, thorough with his cleaning. Our furniture looks like new! We highly recommend everyone use Mark for their carpet and furniture cleaning needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prompt, polite, thorough with cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for such a great words. We hope to see you soon.

01/30/2021

Alex and his team are excellent. They had been cleaning our place for over 5 years and were always top notch. They were incredibly thorough in their cleaning! I do not think my apartment has ever looked this good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were always top notch

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that your experience with our company was a success and the results were up to your expectations. Thank you for commending our team on the great job done. We hope to see you soon.

01/19/2021

I just had to say that these guys here at Eco Cleaning Company were excellent and by far the best carpet cleaning I have ever had. They are by far the cheapest and the equipment that they use is top notch. In fact the technician was going crazy in describing all of the features of his equipment! That right there is a man whom takes pride in his work and I appreciate that so much!! Thank you so muc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best carpet cleaning I have ever had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed]! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this detailed note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Yana

01/18/2021

Eco Cleaning Company had done such outstanding work here! The carpets were absolutely dirty from pet stains and also from spills, this includes the feared wine spill. After several wears of use and abuse. The technician had shampooed and had cleaned our couch and everything came out looking absolutely spotless and just so perfect! I will definitely be recommending these guys to both friends and fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Hi, We are glad that your experience with our company was a success and the results were up to your expectations. Thank you for commending our team on the great job done. Any recommendations are highly appreciated!!

01/16/2021

Just like most people here, I had found this company on this site and also like most people, I had done read the reviews before I had booked them for a job. Although I was skeptical at first, these guys proved me wrong with their work! Their work had spoken for itself! they had cleaned my 13' linear couch in under an hour and the job was done perfectly! I was there watching the whole time and I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my linear couch

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

Hi, Thank you for trusting us with your project, We endeavour to provide the best service for our clients. Thank you for these positive remarks.

01/13/2021

I hired Eco-cleaning after reading all the great reviews. They were terrific. Came the same day I called. No problem with a third floor apartment. They cleaned the stairway runner, a large sectional couch, chair, ottoman and some scatter rugs. Beautiful job and very reasonable price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

Carpet Cleaning Service Area Rug Cleaning & Oriental Rug Cleaning Mattress Cleaning Service Leather Furniture Cleaning Service Professional Furniture Cleaning For Dirty & Dull Upholstery

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal