CTK Trucking Inc.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

Delivery Service
Rentals - Trucks
United States Dept. of Transportation

As a family owned business founded on Christian principals, we believe in humility, service and excellence. When working with us you can expect integrity, prompt service and superior customer service. We are easy to communicate with. We always work with you until the job is done right and to your specifications. We take pride in our services and enjoy making clients repeat clients. You can count on us to get the job done right. Call us today for your free estimate. You will be pleased you did. Thank you!...

Gutter Your Clutter Junk Removal

We offer quality and affordable junk removal and hauling services.

Junk B-Gone

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in junk removal and hauling services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We remove and household junk, construction/Yard debris, old furniture, mattresses, hoarder home clean outs, dirt and concrete. We also clean out garage, attics, basements and rental properties. Almost anything else !

Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros

*NOTE* We are not a maid service! We specialize in Cleanup, Cleanout, Heavy Duty Cleaning & Hoarding Cleaning Services. Our specialty services are provided where extreme cleanup and cleanout are needed. We clean homes that other companies would not. Visit our website a view projects and testimonials. - Cleanup Service, Attic, Basement, Garage and Backyard Cleanup Service - Cleanout Service, Moveout Cleanout Service For Residential and Commercial Properties - Heavy-Duty Cleaning: Improve Air Quality, Disinfect & Sanitize, Eliminate Dust & Odor and more... - Hoarder House Cleanup Service - Hoarder House Cleaning and Cleanup Service - Decluttering Service - Declutter and Organize Service - Home Improvements - Wall Repairs, Interior Painting, Wood Floor Repair and Refinish. - Property Cleanup - Warehouse Cleanup

Offers by Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros on Angi

06/14/2017

Scott L.

They were great! I highly recommend them! I loved that they were a family team. They handled everything very carefully and worked with my schedule to deliver it.

Description of Work
I needed to have furniture moved from New York City out to Long Island.

Category hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

06/13/2017

sheryl C.

CTK Trucking & Logistics is a father and son team: Neal and Neal junior. We used them to clean out a very old storage unit. They were courteous, professional, efficient and timely. They were able to accommodate us on the very same day we spoke to them, which was amazing. They communicated with us throughout the day. We were kept appraised of any changes. They were very careful moving important items (like an antique chair my grandmother left for me when she died), yet they also worked quickly and efficiently. Not only that, they offered to drive my husband along with my grandmother's chair to our apartment before hauling the rest of our stuff to another location. We will be using them again to help clean out a storage unit in Tuckahoe. I can say wholeheartedly that they went above and beyond, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed assistance cleaning out a storage unit in Manhattan.

Category hauling services,delivery service

05/22/2017

Regina M.

Perfectly. Very happy, very courteous and professional,

Description of Work
CTK needed to remove a large pile of church trash, wood, metal, cardboard, building materials, etc.

Category hauling services

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. ANYTIME.

05/08/2017

Joey P.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
Garbage hauling.

Category hauling services,moving companies

03/15/2017

Gishan G.

Perfect execution in every area. They were so professional they even had a FleetTracker to show where they were at all times.

Description of Work
A newly purchased sofa to be picked up and moved to my walk-up apartment in downtown Manhattan

Category hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

03/13/2017

Vincent M.

It went very well. Everything ran smoothly

Description of Work
I had a moving job done

Category moving companies

CTK Trucking Inc.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

1867 Amsterdam Ave

New York, NY 10031

We offer shipping, delivery and junk/debris removal services.

We do not offer dumpster services or long distance hauling.

PayPal, Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover