Compushine

With Angi since February 2013

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
Dolo Technology Services LLC

Highly skilled and experienced in both home and business settings. Single jobs or managed services consulting packages available. No job too big or too small. Specializing in cyber security, storage, networking, Windows, and Apple. Remote support available. Flat rate billing. Monthly support payment is due on the first day of the month service is to be provided.

02/28/2013

They did a fabulous job because I had lost my whole hard drive. I was away for the weekend and turned it on and nothing. Mysterious things happened. They came back for a week until everything was perfect. He got all my songs back on iTunes. Some of the people that work for them are nicer than others. He was terrific. He was nice and gave me his home number and his home email and stuff. He was very...

Description of Work
I last used Compushine right after Thanksgiving.

Category computer repair