BECKENSTEIN FABRIC & INTERIORS

Founded 1918 • With Angi since February 2006

4.1

Custom Drapery, Window Treatments, Custom Re-upholstery, Slip Covers, Custom Bedding, Upholstered Headboards, Custom Furniture, Wallpaper, and Fabrics from the best names in the business: Clarke & Clarke, Scalamandre, Romo, Stoheim, Kravet, Fabricut, Lee Jofa, Duralee, Robert Allen, Waverly, Arte to name a few....

We believe your home and workplace should inspire you to do great things. We love renovating, remodeling, and restoring spaces so you love where you spend your time. According to the EPA, we humans spend about 87% of our time indoors, so why not make your indoor space beautiful that creates an amazing vibe ?! We give honest recommendations and always back up our work with a 1 year warranty so you can rest assured in your decision.

WINDOW REPAIR SERVICES Window Repair and Installation services from us will address frame repair problems for many types of windows that include Double Hung Window, Picture Window, Bay Windows, Casement Window, Bow Windows, and Basement Window. If you are fed up with the noise and the dirt of the city that makes way into your clean home, then we can proffer you a simple, sensible, and affordable solution to get rid of the noise. For old home, repairs are made to the window made of wood, where every single occurrence of splintered wood is repaired. Our window fix and repair services extend the tenure of wood windows, which are certainly the accent of architectural style in your home. WINDOW GLASS REPAIR & REPLACEMENT NEEDS What Types of Glass We Repair: Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) Annealed Glass Frosted Glass Laminated Glass Tempered Glass Wire Glass Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Float Glass Plexiglass Tinted Glass Reflective Glass We have facilities for several types of glasses from which you can select the one that suits you the best. If you are too bothered by the scorching summer heat then the black tinted glass will be the perfect choice for you. In case, you have some indoor plants, then we have some crystal clear glass varieties including the low iron ones that you will give you a mesmerizing effect. To cover the windows of the garden sheds and other areas where you keep your important belongings and do not want others to notice them, and then you can take the frosted glasses which are available in a number of designs. All our products and services for replacing a broken window are guaranteed of having the standard quality. CUSTOM WINDOW SCREENS STOREFRONT GLASS REPLACEMENT CUSTOM MIRRORS INSTALLATION EMERGENCY SERVICE 24/7

My name is Kevin Granahan. I'm a painting and wallpapering contractor for residential and commercial projects in Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens & Brooklyn. I bring over 20+ yrs experience, offering professional,neat, meticulous work at reasonable rates. We pride ourselves on treating each project, from estimate to completion, as if it were our own.

09/19/2013

They were on time and the job took one person and was completed in 2 to 3 hrs. The work is so professional..highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Redid my leather coach

03/17/2013

Awful. Back in 2010, I had Beckenstein restuff couch cushions. Although the cushions had gone flat, the fabric and couch frame were In great shape and I wanted to save the couch. The several hundred dollar quote sounded pricey but worth it to save the couch. Almost immediately after the cushions were returned, they started leaking feathers everywhere. I thought it would get better with time, but i...

Description of Work
Couch cushion restuffing

03/06/2012

From the first moment I walked into store, which was lively and attentive, to the delivery of my sofa couch pillows, i could not have asked for a better experience. No job seemed unimportant to Beckenstein Fabrics and Interiors. Evenyone was more than just professional; they were warm, accommodating and the workmanship was top notch. The results turned a tattered couch, with just the tailoring of ...

Description of Work
Quick, intuitive judgment of sewing problem (three couch pillows for Queen size couch); PROMPT service, MORE THAN FAIR pricing. Professional interactions with consultant. Delivery of couch pillows met promised schedule and was even early. Delivery service individual was professional and helped put couch pillows in proper positioning.

Category upholstery,alterations

03/03/2012

It went well. They were very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had two big pillows re-stuffed.

Category alterations

11/29/2011

No story. It was a positive experience. I got exactly what I ordered.

Description of Work
Everything was done as contracted. The job was beautiful. The experience was positive.

Category upholstery

Re-Upholstery, Custom Drapery, Hardware, Motorized Shades, Custom Bedding, Custom Throw Pillows, Upholstered Beds, Upholstered Headboards, Custom New Furniture. Shop-At-Home, Pick-up and Delivery, Installations.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa