B I ROSENHAUS & SONS INC

Founded 1947 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

3rd generation family business since 1947....

WINDOW REPAIR SERVICES Window Repair and Installation services from us will address frame repair problems for many types of windows that include Double Hung Window, Picture Window, Bay Windows, Casement Window, Bow Windows, and Basement Window. If you are fed up with the noise and the dirt of the city that makes way into your clean home, then we can proffer you a simple, sensible, and affordable solution to get rid of the noise. For old home, repairs are made to the window made of wood, where every single occurrence of splintered wood is repaired. Our window fix and repair services extend the tenure of wood windows, which are certainly the accent of architectural style in your home. WINDOW GLASS REPAIR & REPLACEMENT NEEDS What Types of Glass We Repair: Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) Annealed Glass Frosted Glass Laminated Glass Tempered Glass Wire Glass Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Float Glass Plexiglass Tinted Glass Reflective Glass We have facilities for several types of glasses from which you can select the one that suits you the best. If you are too bothered by the scorching summer heat then the black tinted glass will be the perfect choice for you. In case, you have some indoor plants, then we have some crystal clear glass varieties including the low iron ones that you will give you a mesmerizing effect. To cover the windows of the garden sheds and other areas where you keep your important belongings and do not want others to notice them, and then you can take the frosted glasses which are available in a number of designs. All our products and services for replacing a broken window are guaranteed of having the standard quality. CUSTOM WINDOW SCREENS STOREFRONT GLASS REPLACEMENT CUSTOM MIRRORS INSTALLATION EMERGENCY SERVICE 24/7

Harrington Construction Inc. is Family owned and operated. We are a Complete Service Company Since 1972 and are a premiere custom painting and construction Company for commercial and residential properties in the five (5) Boroughs of New York City. We offer a wide range of services including general contracting, custom painting for interior and exterior commercial and residential properties, complete re-modeling of co-ops and condominiums, new homes, existing homes, surface maintenance and protective finishes and more! Harrington Construction Inc. will provide the client with an itemized proposal, free of charge.

Established in the 70s, family owned and managed, United Decorators is a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, offering custom window treatments, blinds, shades, shutters, and draperies,Our expert window treatment consultants offer a free consultation in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and New York . Choose from a HUGE selection of Hunter Douglas shades, blinds, solar shades, and draperies. United Decorators carries thousands of fabric colors, styles and textures from top manufacturers such as Robert Allen, Kravet, Fabricut, Duralee, Novel, and more. Call to schedule an in home or at the shop appointment.

05/07/2015

We would have used Rosenhaus and sons, but would have been charged an additional fee since our contractor would have had to deal with delivery. They only offer curbside delivery, which did not work for our situation.

Description of Work
We went into Rosenhaus & Sons specifically to look at Mirage flooring. Mark and Alan were great. Mark took the time to ask us a series of questions about how we wanted our space to feel. He helped reconfirm the color/stain that we had already been eyeing. We left our information with the store and Alan promptly called us the next day to provide us with information including what price the distributor could offer us and how long it would take to source the different options.

Category flooring contractor

08/16/2012

Worst customer service on earth! On the day our carpet was to be installed, Alan Rosenhaus (owner) never turned up and didn't even bother to call, leaving us to waste a day waiting for him. When we finally reached him by phone, he said he had no idea when he would be able to install our carpet (for which we had paid a 50% deposit) as he had no installers available. Given he knew that ours was a ti...

Description of Work
The service performed was the supply and installation of carpeting to an apartment on the Upper West Side.

Category carpet installation

01/05/2012

I phoned them and described a tiny job and they said they would send someone when they had time. They called me back a few days later and we set up a date. Most companies would not have bothered with this job. I would definitely use them again for carpet or wood floor installation.

Description of Work
Several years ago I ordered Australian jarra wood flooring for a house upstate. Although a small store, they had a great selection. I used local installers. Last year I needed a small replacement strip of carpet installed in my apartment to patch a spot where a partition was removed. I had the piece. This was a tiny job that most floor places would not bother with but they sent someone over and took care of it. And the price was very fair. They are prompt and responsive and the work was excellent.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

08/25/2010

The store is not the most user-friendly. An estimate was provided at an in-home visit. A few days later, when I requested a detailed breakdown of the cost, I did not get it. The owner was somewhat rude & made me feel stupid for asking for the details. Two workmen came punctually. One did all the work and the other was learning as he went.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen floor including plywood base.

Category flooring contractor

08/06/2010

They said they needed to find a time to fit in this small job and they called me back in a few weeks and asked if I wanted it done. I was busy and said I'd call back. We scheduled it and it was perfectly done at the agreed on time. They are a small unpretentious store but totally professional.

Description of Work
Having purchased hardwood flooring from them before, I called to get a small repair done on my carpet (not purchased by them). I had taken down a wall and needed a strip of carpet (which I had) and pad inserted. They were very helpful - it was a small job but it is not easy to find peoiple who will do this, and the price was fair.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WOOL AND NYLON CARPET, CUSTOM SIZED RUGS, LINOLEUM, ENGINEERED AND SOLID WOOD, AMTICO VINYL TILE, LAMINATE FLOORS, INSTALLATION,

Ceramic tile floors and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover