ASSURED ENVIRONMENTS

Founded 1934 • With Angi since February 2006

3.1

Assured Environments is a family owned pest control company based in New York. We have been providing trusted pest solutions to families and businesses alike since 1934. Our family offers expert pest management solutions, no matter where encountered. With the recent bed bug epidemic in New York and New Jersey – our main areas of operation – we have even expanded and created a complete bed bug division that will immediately respond with any bed bug solution that is needed. Call Assured Environments and have peace of mind for anything that bugs you!...

Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros

Huge Mess??? Don't Stress, We do it all! Removal | Cleanouts | Deep Cleaning | Air Quality Improvement | Disinfecting & Sanitizing | Dust Removal | Odor Removal | Organizing | Painting | Wood Floor Refinishing | Your One Stop Removal & Cleanup Service call The Clutter Free ProTeam 15% OFF on your First Project!!! Hoarding Cleaning Specialist (Before & After Pictures & Videos) Cleanup Service, Attic, Basement, Garage and Backyard Cleanup Service Cleanout Service, Moveout Cleanout Service For Residential and Commercial Properties Heavy-Duty Cleaning: Improve Air Quality, Disinfect & Sanitize, Eliminate Dust & Odor and more... Hoarder House Cleanup Service Hoarder House Cleaning and Cleanup Service Decluttering Service Declutter and Organize Service Home Improvements Wall Repairs, Interior Painting, Wood Floor Repair and Refinish. Property Cleanup - Warehouse Cleanup

Offers by Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros on Angi
Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service

New York Home CleanUp Service is a sister company of Clutter-Free Junk Removal Services. We are the best deep cleaning company in the tri-state area – just check our reviews! For all types of extreme cleaning situations – including junk removal, hoarding cleanup and disaster cleaning, we are the professionals you need. Our services include: Carpet Cleaning /Clutter Removal / Organizing & Sorting / Air Quality Cleaning / Dust Elimination / Animal and Pest Removal /Odor Elimination – including urine and feces removal/ Steam Cleaning / Wood Floor Refinishing and more. Call us to provide a full, detailed deep cleaning and sanitizing service today. Free estimates and 15% off your first service.

Offers by New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service on Angi

02/24/2010

This company sends inexperienced, oblivious so called technicians who do not come when they say they will and when they do come, do not follow up, even when there is clearly a pest control problem. When I spoke to the representative of the company by phone, it was clear that the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing.

Description of Work
I have had problems with mice in my kitchen. The service technician put down traps (which I subsequently learned were not placed in the correct place--this was told to me by my new exterminator--Magic Pest Mgmt., a provider I found very highly rated on Angie's List. Furthermore, the technician never followed up in a timely manner.

12/26/2009

We had used this company in the past to help us to get rid of a prior bedbug infestation. We were fairly satisfied the work they had done in the past. When our first round of treatments were not successful, they did a second round without charge and helped us to pack up our belongings again. Approximately 19 months after our last treatment, since we were moving out of our apartment, I wanted to ma...

Description of Work
Service performed was an evaluation (by a dog) to see if we still had bedbugs

09/28/2009

I called for help with a severe moth infestation. The office people were competent and professional over the phone, and we set up an appointment for a couple of days later. Two men arrived only slightly after the agreed time. They were dressed in slacks and ties, not work clothes to look at bugs, and they did not bring the necessary equipment with them. They asked to borrow a flashlight, and they ...

Description of Work
I called them to get rid of a moth infestation throughout my entire home. They came, but they did not give a quote or perform the services.

09/05/2007

I think that so far they have done a really good job keeping the roaches away. The price that I pay for the service is reasonable. This company was recommended to me by another exterminator. I also think that they are very professional.

Description of Work
I had a roach problem in my 500 square foot apartment. They come to my home on a quarterly basis to spray, which keeps the roaches away.

03/27/2006

THE EXPERIENCE WAS FINE. THEY TOOK CARE OF OUR PEST CONTROL IN THE ENTIRE BUILDING. THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT AT SPRAYING THE ENTIRE BUILDING. THEY DO NOT LEAVE ANY MESS OR RESIDUE BEHIND AFTER THEY SPRAY.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED OUR APARTMENT FOR CARPET BUGS.

Category pest control

Assured Environments Offers Commercial Pest Management Services, Residential Pest Management Services, Bed Bug Preparation & Treatment Services, Bed Bug K9 Detection, Bird Control, Drain/Grease Trap Cleaning, Compactor Chute Cleaning, and Pest Exclusion Services & Dead Pest Removal Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal