APPLE MORTGAGE

With Angi since September 2007

Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS #84534

Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS# 84534 is a mortgage broker only and not a mortgage lender or correspondent lender. Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. arranges mortgage loans through third party providers and is licensed by the following agencies: New York State Department of Financial Services, New Jersey Department of Banking and Finance, and the Connecticut Department of Banking.

Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

09/23/2013

I spoke with Jimmy, and he spent a good deal of time going over the various options with me. Unfortunately, my bank ended up offering a better interest rate.

Description of Work
Provided stimated interest rates & costs for mortgage loan.

Category mortgage broker

09/06/2007

My rate never goes up without Keith calling me and telling me that for example, in thirty days my rate will go up. Keith does old style business. He is just honest. Like I said, I have refinanced through them three times. That is how good they are. I really like them a lot and I like their style of business.

Description of Work
They currently hold the mortgage on my home and my representative gave me a straight forward rate. Everything is locked in and I have refinanced three times with them. My representative's name is Keith.

Category mortgage broker