anytime errands

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

Delivery Service
Errands

Anytime Errands is a personal concierge service offering a wide range of options to make your life easier. Let us handle the tasks that take valuable time away from your everyday life so you can spend it on what really matters; you. Life just got a whole lot easier....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Urban Classics Auto Repair

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop

ZBS Group LLP

Trusted advisors for your family and business. We have been servicing Queens and Long Island for over 30 years. With locations in Plainview and Flushing, we are determined to help protect small businesses and families from unexpected tax burdens and maximize refunds. Our experience ranges through a wide variety of industries as well as union and government employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.

07/22/2020

perfect arrived on time and everything completed.

Description of Work
pickup, deliver and return with receipt

08/14/2018

Anytime Errands is a fantastic service. I had a request that I thought was a bit strange--I needed someone to go out on a Sunday morning, buy a bunch of newspapers, and deliver them to my apartment building--but the owner didn't blink an eye. I was quoted a completely reasonable price, the task was completed without incident, and we were invoiced precisely according to the agreement. Throughout, c...

Description of Work
Purchase and Delivery

01/18/2018

Very well; good service. Business owner was professional and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Move a large chair

Category delivery service

07/20/2017

Anytime Errands handled everything so quickly and easily! I sent an email request and had a response back within the hour, and the entire process was just as smooth. Painless and simple! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I live in California and needed a gift delivered to one of my clients who lives in New Jersey.

Category delivery service,errand service

Errand Examples : • Grocery shopping • Dry cleaning • Prescription drop off/ pick up • Post office, UPS, Fed Ex • Personal shopping • Returns & exchanges • Gift shopping • Watch repair • Food delivery • Liquor store • Bakery • Deliver local packages

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal