ALPHA LIVING- GREEN CLEANING AND MAID SERVICES

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

2.8

AlphaLiving provides customized residential cleaning, professional home-office organizing and home specialty services that are tailored to fit the specialized needs of our clients. AlphaLiving a premier locally owned environmentally friendly home service company. We provide high quality cleaning and organizing services using products and supplies that are safe for kids, pets, and our planet....

Hi, My name is Marie I offer a deep cleaning housekeeping service throughout Manhattan Monday-friday. Along with cleaning We offer decorating to your liking. We clean your home to give you the hotel experience. Our company has been in business for over 20 years now helping and satisfying customers throughout Manhattan. Our job is to provide our customers with excellent quality detail cleaning. We want you to come home and feel at peace after a long day of work. Thank you.

WGE specializes in cleaners for regular residential housekeeping. We also offer onetime move-in, move-out, post renovation, and vacation rental/short-term stay "resets" and office cleanings. Many other types of domestic help may be provided upon request (ie: Windows, personal assistance, packing/unpacking, deep cleanings, organizing, party serving, bartending etc.) Actor Jim Ireland started this business in 1992 as an adjunct to his stage career. They are a licensed agency which provides most domestic services and specialize in trained cleaners for apartments in all five boroughs. All cleaners are bonded.

06/28/2013

They are very unreliable. They send a different person everytime. They dont pay their workers very well. They are cosntantly late and have a bad schedule.

Description of Work
Apartment Cleaning

06/10/2013

Description of Work
Calls were never returned. Got one email after my March 30 email saying service rep would call, they never did.

10/02/2012

it was fine On the original receipt it said 50 dollars towards next cleaning but there was no mention of that.

Description of Work
dust vacuum clean floors

04/30/2012

The price included 3 hours of home cleaning. She was very courteous, and very nice. She was professional. She was clear about what can and cannot be done. For me personally, I would just do the work myself. I don't see anything they do as special. However, if I did not want to do the work, I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used them for cleaning services.

12/15/2011

I am disabled and in great pain and had to follow Tricia around the entire apartment repeating what I'd asked her to do and showing her where she missed clearly un cleaned areas. she also blatantly LIED about cleaning certain things because when I went into said room it was clear that she had not cleaned those items and I had to ask her AGAIN AND AGAIN to do it. I was in the bedroom )which was the...

Description of Work
was supposed to be a DEEP cleaning of a medium sized 1 BR apartment. I hired a cleaner for 7 HOURS! if I was not diabled I could have done it myself in 3. The entire thing was a fiasco and I am STILL waiting to get $ back which I will probably never see. They are rude and ineffective and i would not count on them to clean up dog crap.

Category house cleaning

We made Staff changes. The cleaner was new but had completed the training and oreintation provided by the company. Unfortunately, we did not meet our own expectations. Jhorlenny Rodriquez-Customer Service Rep

Home Cleaning - Green Cleaning - Hoarder Care - Home/Office Professional Organizing - Cleaning for Senior Citizen - New Baby Arrival Interior Design - Holiday and Seasonal Services - Move In/Out Cleanup - Post Construction - Water and Fire Disaster Services

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal