A Davino Electrical Contracting Corp

With Angi since December 2009

Emergency Service Available 24/7...

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

YBM specializes in electrical services and repairs, lighting, generators, and more! With over 10 years experience we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Contact us to discuss your next project today!

09/01/2010

Fantastic. I suggested to Davino Electric to sign up on Angie's List! I LOVE this company- Anthony and his ENTIRE team, from the office management to the team in the field are a group of A++++ professionals. There work is excellent. From start to finish they were on time, expedient, and thorough. You tell them what you want, they say what they can do and make helpful suggestions, they tell you how...

Description of Work
A. Davino came into my apartment and added outlets, wired two closets for fixtures, including switches, repaired bad outlets, and installed fixtures.

Category electrician

12/01/2009

They were great. They were courteous. They came in, gave me an estimate, did their work very efficiently, and were out. Their price was inexpensive.

Description of Work
I used A Davino Electrical Contracting Corp. They replaced some electrical outlets and added some light switches and light fixtures for me 1 month ago.

Category electrician

Residential & commercial, maintenance, new construction, remodeling, etc.

Please ask for details