1800 Marble Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

1800 marble polishing and restoration company provides a broad selection of marble polishing and restoration services to residential and commercial customers in New York and New Jersey. The award-winning company features stone refinishing, marble restoration and tile grout cleaning services, rounding out its list of offerings with a lineup of specialty polishing, refinishing, and restoration services....

Allspotless Inc

Here at Allspotless Inc, we offer cleaning services for Commercial, Residential, Office and etc. Our crew of 2 is locally owned and owner operated and we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We offer free estimates to all of our clients and our services consist of; deep cleaning, one -time cleaning, Recurring home cleaning, Window cleaning, Maid services, floor cleaning and many more. We are available by appointment and we would love to hear from you today. Please call or click for a free estimate!

Riverdale Cleaning and Maintenance Service

RCMS relentlessly pursues the highest standards in cleaning and maintenance with customized programs designed to meet your unique needs. Whether reoccurring or one-time services, we aim to exceed your expectations. Our professional team is available to you 24/7 to ensure effective communication and 100% customer satisfaction. The RCMS Standard provides over 30 years of collective industry experience. We adhere with all applicable laws and regulations, and we ensure continued education and training of the latest technology and safety standards. We are committed to protecting the environment by using eco friendly systems. We believe if you take care of your city, your city will take care of you. At RCMS, we clean New York!

Ange's Cleaning Services, LLC

Ange's Cleaning Service provides Residential and Commercial cleaning. Call or go to our website for a quote. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

02/26/2016

Description of Work
We met in December. I was very clear I have beautiful HONED marble countertops and I wanted them rehoned and resealed. They use the word "polish" and "cleaned" without making clear what they were doing. I wanted them to try and eliminate some staining and minor chipping and etching. i knew there was a good chance the staining would not improve- but there should have been some effect on the etching and chipping. On the day, he walked that back a little and said he couldn't ge out the chips. Ok. But instead, they POLISHED the surface, ruining by honed surface, applied a sealer that didn't soak in and dried a sticky, hazy film, and the cips show MORE because the sealer didnt soak there. It's awful. They have a 30 day guarantee but I am afrad to have them return, I am trying another company- to hone the whole thing and seal properly, hopefully they can remove the horrible surface these guys made I will let you know.

Category marble & granite

Marble Polishing, Marble Refinishing, Marble Repair, Tile Cleaning, Marble Restoration