Gentle Giant Cleaning Service Corp

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2006

962 Pinebrook Blvd

New Rochelle, NY 10804

Currently Closed for the Winter - Please look for us to reopen the third week of March 2021! Gentle Giant Cleaning Service has over 15 years of exterior power washing experience. We have completed over 3,000 jobs. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. Gentle Giant's craftsmanship is second to none and keeping you as a customer is our main priority. Our integrity will never be compromised. Customer referral and repeat business are the backbone of our company. Two Locations: 276 Park Avenue Yonkers, NY 10703 47 Sand St Massapequa, NY 11758....

pressure washing (270)deck cleaning (91)decks & porches (31)roof cleaning (27)gutter cleaning (23)house painting (22)fence company (10)window cleaning (8)driveway pavers (3)house cleaning (3)water damage restoration (1)handyman (1)

09/28/2021

They were phenomenal and great. Absolutely professional. The job was done very well. Cleaned up after themselves. The personnel were wonderful. Price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Powerwashing

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/05/2020

Excellent. Highly recommend Habari. Particular, detailed and everything is very clean now. Do not hesitate hiring his company.

Description of Work
Cleaned outside of house and roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/20/2020

The job went very well. Habari arrived at the agreed time. He and his colleague did the job efficiently and thoroughly. I added the fence cleaning the morning of the job and Habari performed the additional task without adding to our original agreed upon charge. Our overall experience with Gentle Giant was very positive. We will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
cleaning moss, lichens, and dirt off roof. Pressure washing fencing.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/22/2020

Excellent Service. Habari stopped by immediately, gave me a quote on the spot and was available within a few days to perform the work. The work was done quickly and did not miss a spot. Communication was also excellent. Will hire them again whenever I need pressure washing.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning and House Siding Pressure washing

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/17/2020

The crew came on time, worked hard and were extremely professional. The company's leader was on site working. When follow up was needed, he contacted me first - he called to set up before I had a chance to-incredible! I will hire them again:the very next time I have a big job to do,Gentle Giant Cleaning will be my go -to. The work was exemplary and exceeded expectations. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Work done: driveways, flagstone power washed; outdoor stairs and patio cleaned thoroughly, disinfected and power washed; stairs and window wells repainted.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/04/2020

This is the third time I have used Gentle Giant. As usual Habari got right back to me after I left a message. He came the next day to see what I wanted done, and he came with his crew the next day (May 28, 2020) to do the job. They came on time and once again did an excellent job. Don't hesitate to use this company.

Description of Work
Needed all of the following pressure washed: house, garage, fence, patio awning and benches.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/12/2020

Habari and his crew were on time, very professional, and thorough with their cleaning. Habari even took the time to point out some siding work that needed attention. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and removal of moss from roof.

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

10/23/2019

Excellent and responsive. The team did a great job. Never through the roof could look like new again.

Description of Work
Slate Roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

08/14/2019

We hired him in the past and his work was very good. When we called him again, we were playing phone tag but we finally spoke. He came over to confirm what needed to be done. I was having a family event and he gave his word that he would get the job done, if not on the scheduled day, he would come the day of my event early enough to be finished in time before the event. I was hesitant but believed...

Description of Work
power washing the exterior of the home, deck, and patio.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

06/26/2019

I asked for a quote to have my driveway and sidewalk pressure washed and even allowed him to inspect my home without me being there. However, no response was ever received even with a follow-up phone call after. Very unprofessional to say the least but i'm glad I found out beforehand because if a vendor cannot be trusted to provide a simple estimate they shouldn't be trusted to perform the work.

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway and sidewalk.

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

This gentleman is an absolute liar. I stopped by his house And left my card and brochure in the mailbox. I told him to E-mail me so I can send him a professional proposal since It was a insurance job. He never sent it . I went out of my Way to look at his job and this is the negative response I get. I appreciate Angie’s list to let the contractor tell there side of the story.

Exterior cleaning solutions. Hot water power washing. Deck restoration, vinyl/wood/aluminum siding cleaning, mold & mildew cleaning, roof stain removal, stucco/brick/stone cleaning, driveways/sidewalks cleaning, fence cleaning & staining, patios, pool area, play equipment, outdoor furniture, gum removal, graffiti removal. Flood damage clean up.

Gutter cleaning.