Benny's Tree Service

With Angi since February 2011

49 Park Place

New Rochelle, NY 10801

Tree design, maintenance & care, snow plowing, sod, seeding, sprinklers, landscaping, trimming, firewood, mulch, cabling, pruning, spray programs, storm damage, tree & stump removal....

tree service (14)snow removal (1)

05/13/2020

Never responded

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut a tree

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

10/14/2018

Excellent. I now have a new tree company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree limb cut off

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2018

10/04/2018

Had a bit of an emergency as a big limb was "hanging." Called my "tree company" (that I have used for many years -- you know a "name brand" that starts with an A) and they said they could come in three weeks. I was afraid it was going to fall and hurt someone so I went on Angies to find a tree guy who would be empathetic and responsive. Benny was. He called me right back from his cell, as he was o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limb needed cutting and removing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

10/04/2016

never returned my calls, nor followup E-Mail to set up an appointment for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

08/11/2015

It went really well. The men arrived on time and start work immediately, they were totally professional. It took them about one hour and a half to finish the job and cleaned up beautifully. Was totally pleased by the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cut down a huge tree that was partially damaged by the Sandy Storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2013

01/29/2015

Benny and his team were just unbelievable. They were super fast and efficient and cleaned up everything immaculately. Benny says people can't tell sometimes when he's been to their property because he cleans up so well and he's right. Benny is also an incredibly forthright person, super attentive, and I trust his expertise and judgment. You can see how he cares about his clients and wants to take ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large trees, small trees, bushes, stumps, all kinds of issues on my new property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014

10/16/2013

I had gotten a few estimates from bigger companies for cutting down a large oak (about 80ft) and a smaller maple (about 50 ft). I called a bunch of companies and some didn't even return my calls. I probably shouldn't have waited until after hurricane Sandy to start making calls. You live and learn Benny returned my call within the week which was better than expected. we arranged a good time for hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 2 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2013

10/09/2013

It was amazing, one minute I had these three trees that were dying and a danger to my family, the next minute, you never knew that there were trees on my property. He removed all the signs of the tree and even grinded the stump away!! Awesome Awesome job, Better than I ever expected!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Benny and his team removed three trees that had been infested by termites and yellow jackets and were dying.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2013

10/17/2012

Removed several trees. One very big, five big and a bunch smaller trees. Job well done. Timely carried out, no mess and very good clean up. No nonsense approach, follows your directions and is flexible if you want to change a few things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2012

02/11/2011

I don't even know if he is still in the business. I bet he is. I am pretty sure I got him off the Angie's List. He was very good, very reasonable and he was professional and his insurance checked out. He was very capable, responsive and did a clean job. I didn't ask him to clean the stump. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Benny's Tree Service in July or August to cut down and removed a very sick tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2010