Earth & Stone Masonry

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

"My passion for stone/construction started 20 years ago when I built my first wall and continues today in my company, Earth and Stone Masonry. This journey I am on has allowed me to meet and work with some fantastic clients. With each project I construct, attention to detail is paramount. It doesn't matter if I am working with stone, brick, concrete pavers or digging footings with my backhoe.....each job is completed as its own masterpiece and with the care that you deserve" Bill Davis "The Stone Artist" Creating lasting moments crafted in stone...

MFS MASONRY

MFS is a full service masonry co. specializing in the creation of concrete,brick,stone and hardscape designs that enhance the appearance of homes and landscapes throughout Orange, Rockland and Bergen County. LICENSE # H-10301-20-00-00 Cell# (914)263-2358

Offers by MFS MASONRY on Angi
Ruggiero landscaping

We are a full service lawn maintenance, landscaping and hardscaping company. We have over 14 years of experience in turning customers ideas into beautiful realities.

Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

12/12/2016

Excellent. Great company. Very friendly and they love their work. It seems like it is more than just a job to them.

Description of Work
Built a natural stone gas fireplace in my family room.

Category masonry

11/13/2016

The job is impeccable! I would highly recommend Earth & Stone Masonry. The owner is a stand up guy who communicates very well and gives honest and true time evaluation as to when he expects to be complete. In fact they were so busy that when he gave us our estimate he admittedly told us that he was out several weeks to start our project and was very forthcoming about when he would be able to start...

Description of Work
We had a stone fireplace surround with hearth and mantel installed.

Category masonry,fireplaces

03/11/2016

Used them again after original job of replacement of concrete steps. Fabulous jor

Description of Work
Repair chimney

Category masonry,chimney repair

03/08/2016

The wall was repaired, and it was done beautifully.

Description of Work
Stone wall repair

Category masonry,pavers, gravel

11/28/2015

I have to say, Bill Davis is one of the best contractors we have ever dealt with. From start to finish-he was just a joy to work with. He came out immediately after we contacted him to look at everything and give an estimate. He was on time and enthusiastic about having the chance to give us his thoughts and ideas. This was almost the entire front area of our home that was in desperate need of a m...

Description of Work
Removed existing walkway, porch stair and retaining wall and replaced with new pavers, stone steps and paver wall surround and a new retaining wall.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

08/12/2015

I can't begin to tell you what a fantastic job Bill Davis and his crew did. They removed the existing shrubs which was a huge job, as they had been there close to 30 years. Bill worked with us designing an entry that far exceeded my expectations. Prior to beginning the job we were given several samples of different stones to chose the colors of the stairs, treads and retaining wall. He even made a mosaic for our landing, which he hand cut to perfection. We will enjoy the beautiful work he did for many many years and I know it increased the value of our home substantially. Bravo to the entire crew who worked full days in the extreme heat! We will be calling you when we are ready to do our back patio.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of front entry way and stairs and facade.

Category landscaper","masonry contractor","paver installer","hardscaper","Patio Builder

07/05/2015

Highly recommended. we were more than pleased with this beautiful work. Bill and his men were easy to work with. They were professional, were on time, worked hard and long, cleaned up after themselves. The price was in the medium range but the job was superb. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed 3 porches. Then Replaced 3 porches ...two with cement and one with natural stone and blue stone.

Category masonry contractor

05/11/2015

Bill was a pleasure to deal with. Him and his crew spent 2 full days doing repairs to our front steps. They left our property spotless, and answered all our questions. To be honest, at first I thought the price was a little high, but then after seeing a crew of 3 men for full 2 days straight, the price was more than fair. Excellent, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to hire again, or to recommend to someone.

Description of Work
Repaired front steps.

Category masonry contractor

04/08/2015

I couldn't be happier. Far better results than I imagined. Showed up every day and worked extremely hard at every detail.The crew were top notch guys. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tore out old crumbling concrete steps bricked the sides, pour a new footing and install three bluestone steps. Upper the landing was facaded with bluestone, as well.

Category masonry contractor","paver installer

11/25/2014

Bill and his team were consummate professionals. He was sensitive, intelligent, experienced, honored our requests, positive, thoughtful, punctual, honest, hardworking, and incredibly pleasant to work with. We found him to be a gentleman. He and his team are some of the best contractors we have worked with in the area to date. We highly recommend Earth and Stone Masonry!

Description of Work
Bill did stone work for us - creating 3 retaining walls and the bones for a new garden bed. He also put large stones around our well head to help insure it was safe from people potential backing into it in the winter since it is adjacent to our driveway. He also applied a smooth, even, perfectly graded coat of Item 4 on our upper driveway area.

Category masonry contractor","paver installer","hardscaper

Retaining Walls, Free Standing Walls, Patios & Walkways, Chimneys & Fireplaces, Historical Restoration & Repair, Entrances, Pillars, Piers, Stone Steps, Stoops & Front Porches, Stone Facades, Pool Patios, Pavers, Stone Art, Fire Pits & Water Features

Stamped concrete.