Windmill Oil Tank Service

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2011

4.1

Welcome to Windmill Oil Tank Service! Established in 1976, our full service oil tank company provides oil tank installation, removal, and remediation of contaminants. We are always glad to provide free advice to our customers. For more information about our services, please feel free to browse our Web site or call today!...

Digworx Services Inc.

With over 25 years of excavation and Environmental remediation experience in the residential, industrial, and commercial fields, Digworx Services, Inc. is the solution for all your Excavation needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Jet Cesspool Service

Jet Cesspool is a Full service Residential & Commercial Septic Service & Drain Cleaning company with 24 hour service available. No additional charges for nights weekends or holidays. Family owned and operated for over 20 years.

PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INC

At Priority Cesspool we Install, service and maintaine cesspool & septic systems as well as providing sewer & drain cleaning services. Priority Cesspool is a full service cesspool, sewer & drain company. N.Y.S. Dec Lic # 1A-873 Member L.I.L.W.A. (L.I. Liquid Waste Ass.) Member B.B.B. Suffolk County License #44528-LW DBA of Clear River Environmental Service Corp

07/17/2017

Canceled twice. The third time they did not have the decency to call us to let us know they where not going to show up.

Description of Work
We need an oil Tank Removed.

01/06/2017

Work was excellent ,performed on time and price was was exactly what they estimated it to be . They coordinated with the inspector who passed the soil test when the job was completed .i would recommend this company

Description of Work
They replaced out side oil tank ,and removed contaminated soil from previous tank leak.

03/17/2015

Removal took longer than I expected. Hired them in May 2014. During removal of tank several flags of concrete sidewalk were damaged under the weight of the bobcatiBsidewallcr Removal of soil, tank went about as Still waiting for contact from Lee regarding damaged sidewalk flags

Description of Work
Removed old oil tank, contaminated soil. Replaced soil. Seeded lawn.

Category excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

11/21/2013

The initial estimate was timely and right on the money. The installation was painless, timely and neat.

Description of Work
Decommission and abandon in-ground 550 gallon oil tank. Install new 275 gallon tank above ground.

11/12/2013

I decided to abandon my buried oil tank before it caused problems. I've owned the house for 21 years and it was here well before that. Although I played some telephone tag with the salesman, once we connected, he came to the house,laid out the options , and we scheduled the new tank and abandonment. I opted for a stainless steel tank installed in my boiler room. The guys who did the install were n...

Description of Work
Replace oil tank

10/07/2013

it has not been completed yet the job is not completed as yet, but so far it's very good

Description of Work
replacement of a oil tank

02/25/2013

Everything went exactly as planned, from estimate to completion all was on time and at disclosed cost. Very professional.

Description of Work
I recently bought a new home with a buried 550 gallon oil tank that was original to the house from the 1950's. Lee took the time to discuss all of the important issues surrounding an old buried tank and ultimately helped me and my family make the right decisions. The time he took and level of assistance was something refreshing in this day and age where customer service seems to come secondary to a sale. We had Windmill abandon and foam fill the old tank and they installed a new 275 gallon above ground tank. They did a great job overall and I would highly recommend them!

02/11/2013

We wanted to treat our basement floor so that we'd get less water seeping up through the floor. He came and took his time examining the basement and showed us the product. It was an interlocking plastic squares that would cover the floor and allow the water to dissipate under the tiles. The price for about 700 sq. feet was about $3,800. I asked if he had any customers reviews of the product and he...

Description of Work
Good salesman, good presentation, bad product.

01/07/2013

Description of Work
They came to do an initial estimate to repair the oil heater. I was unhappy with the prior company and wanted to try this one. They came and looked at it, took my money, and said they couldn't touch it because it was the other company's work. If that was REALLY the case, then there should be a provision for a refund. There is no way you can charge an initial fee if you find out that you can't do any work on it later.

12/11/2012

Their price was less than what a lot of the other oil companies were charging me. They specialize in the tank. They were not like oil companies, they just did oil tanks. It was a good experience. The young men who came and installed the tank were very professional. Then not too long after that someone came out to evacuate the oil that was left in the tank. The next day someone came and filled the ...

Description of Work
Windmill Oil Tank Service installed the above-ground oil tank. They cleaned out the underground and filled it with foam.

Category excavators,heating oil companies

Tank installations of any size, tank removal of any size, foam abandonment without lawn damage, sand and slurry abandonments, tank testing from 275 to 30,000 gallons, contaminated soil removal, geo probe service, water sampling, well installation, engineering service, environmental consulting, tank cleaning, vacuum truck service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover