American Enterprises Lawn Sprinklers

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a Full Service, licensed and insured Lawn irrigation company. We will come to you and give you a FREE estimate We do all repairs, replacement of heads, valves, repair lines, anything you can break, we can fix. Openings, closings, service, maintenance, repairs, new installs, and renovations. Please call Roy at 631-360-2980 for all inquiries. Let us do your openings that will include setting your clock, checking all your valves, walking around the property and checking each and every sprinkler head. Call us for your winterizing’s as low as $34.99....

Precision Lawn Irrigation

Established in 1984, we pride ourselves on being able to provide Installations and Service to both Residential and Commercial customers. We are fully licensed and insured. We are conveniently located in East Setauket, NY, and serve the surrounding area. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our company and what we can do for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Aquatec Lawn Sprinkler

Call today for sprinkler services!

Giuliano's landscaping and design

We are landscaping company the Designs.Builds.Maintance, we can design and install

04/04/2021

It didn't. I called to set up appt about a week and a half ago. HE suggested april 4th, Easter Sunday and said he would get to me after Mass, between 10 & 11 am. He never called and never showed up. I called at approximately 11:15 and it went to voice mail. Haven't heard back.

Description of Work
open sprinkler system

07/08/2020

I would like to modify my original review that gave Roy an F grade for responsiveness. He's since called me, apologized and explained his reason for not returning my call. I explained the problem I've been experiencing with my sprinkler system and he gave me very good feedback. I've since learned that the problem I've been experiencing may have originated with my Municipal Water System and it may ...

Description of Work
Telephone Consultation

06/09/2020

Roy always comes through. Called him in the morning and was at my house in the late afternoon to do the work. Courteous, professional, and gets it done. I am a repeat customer!

Description of Work
Spring Opening, Fixed Pipe, and Changed 4 Heads

10/19/2019

No response from American Enterprise.

Description of Work
Repair a hose break under groung feeding a lawn zone.

07/30/2018

Roy was very thorough and explained all options to me before we agreed on the price. My system is at least 13 years old and was in need of attention. Roy inspected all 9 zones head by head. He was awesome!!

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Full Service Lawn irrigation