Valley Mechanical

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us a call for all your sales, service and repair needs, from a furnace inspection, cleaning and tune-up to installation of a new boiler. We look forward to earning your business. Emergency services available to our existing clientele....

Lewis Construction and Remodeling

**Please call for fastest service**We build on honesty and integrity not only in character but in physical form. We offer a full line of excavation services for commercial, residential and agricultural industries, including but not limited to septics, foundations, manure storage, driveways, ponds, drainage and land clearing. We also offer residential and agricultural concrete services from poured walls to ICFs to general flat work and colored/ stamped concrete pouring and finishing.

Watercure USA

We have been doing Residential and Business water treatment since 1986. We can service almost all treatment equipment. Upon completion of a thorough water analysis, at no charge to the customer, WaterCure USA will select, install and maintain the highest quality water purification and filtration system available. You are assured of purity, quality and dependability. Drinking water filters, shower filters and whole house filters for residential and commercial properties are our specialty!

A & A Electric

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

08/20/2019

Jason B.

We woke up to water flooded the basement and I had called Jim at Valley Mechanical and he came right out to look what was wrong and then he had a crew here within hour with new tank and all equipment to change my very old tank out with a new one which they had switched from propane to electric and they were very quick at there work and very professional also I was hesitant on going from propane to electric but I will tell you that it only took about 15 mins and I had very hot water throughout my whole house which is very large I would call this company for any of there services they provide and no this isn’t my first time using them and yes I will go back to them for many other issues that need fixing or repaired or even serviced

Description of Work
Replaced hot water tank

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/15/2017

VERNON E I.

They were excellent, I was very happy with their services.They did the services in a neat way. They did it on time within budget. They were very professional and clean and neat in all of the work they did.

Description of Work
They put in an air conditioning system for me, they put in a furnace, and they also put in a split system in another area of the home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/13/2016

Shannon D.

Excellent. They were on time and performed the work quickly and efficiently. I didn't expect to get to work due to other companies not showing up on time, I only needed to use a half day! Thanks Valley!

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater.

05/17/2016

Evening H.

When our well pump quit on Sunday, 5/15/16, we needed prompt emergency service since we had no water. We called a list of area plumbers first thing on Monday, 5/16/16, including Valley Mechanical. We went right down the list of plumbers hoping to get lucky. Most were hard to get a hold of, and meanwhile, we had no water. Then when we called Valley Mechanical, someone answered the phone, and two men came right over within an hour to diagnose the issue. Valley Mechanical was the only one that was able to come as quickly as they did. Within a few minutes, they immediately diagnosed the issue as the well pump and had our pump model in stock. The men already had a huge job scheduled elsewhere that day and squeezed our house in before going to that other job. Therefore, they had to work over there that day, on 5/16. However, they promptly returned the next day and installed it within 1 1/2 hours. We are relieved to have water once again. Fortunately, due to their prompt consideration and understanding of our dire predicament, we did not have to go without water very long. They arrived first thing in the morning and were quite efficient. Also, someone always answered the phone when we called. I believe the price is quite reasonable, especially since our well is 200 feet, and we needed new wiring The men were also quite friendly and professional. I would definitely call them again and recommend them to the neighbor

Description of Work
Valley Mechanical replaced the well pump and wiring and shocked the well.

Category wells

02/03/2016

R Keith H.

Didn't show or call on install date. Rescheduled and install went well. Unfortunately, I could not be there when the install took place. Therefore, the equipment was not installed exactly where I wanted it. Overall I'm happy with the project.

Description of Work
Heat pump installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,wells

We appreciate your patience during that busy time of year Mr. [Member Name Removed]. The crew stated it was a pleasure working at your place and we thank you for your business. look forward to the next time

08/31/2015

james O.

Took information twice but never called back to schedule an appt

Description of Work
unresponsive after initial contact

08/03/2015

Gary S.

I waited a total of three weeks and when I did not receive a phone call, I called again on July 20th. I spoke to the same gentleman on the phone this time as I did the first time I called. He sounded as confused on this 2nd call, as he did the first time I called Valley Mechanical. I let him know that I placed a call 3 weeks ago and was awaiting patiently for a followup call which never occurred. I politely asked for a call back so I could discuss a new firnace installation. I again left three numbers where I could be contacted 24/7 and once again was told that "John" would call me. Well, its now August 3rd and I have received no call back from John or anyone else at Valley Mechanical. I chose to contact them based on their excellent Angie's list reviews, and their close proximity to my cabin, which was in need of a new furnace. However, it is pretty clear to me that Valley Mechanical either does not want my business or they have a totally inept front office. I am a small business owner too and being "very busy" is not an excuse you give to a potential customer. I understand that work loads change but simple business sense would be to at least make initial contact with a new customer to build a relationship and if that means I have to wait a couple of weeks for someone to show at my house, so be it. At least I would have known what going on and I would have known that my needs were acknowledged by the service provider. None of this occurred because I wasn't even given the courtesy of a return phone call. Valley Mechanical has left me no other option but to look for another HVAC contractor.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing, I called on June 30th and requested to speak with someone about a new furnace installation. I was told that "John" would call me back soon even though the company was extremely busy. I left three telephone numbers to be reached at and all three of them have voicemail, so a message could be left if I was unable to take the call. I never heard a word from anyone.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/28/2014

melissa C.

Very efficient. Plumber was courteous and personable.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking pipe under bathroom sink.

01/13/2014

Jennifer S.

It went GREAT!!! I called on a Friday. New furnace was installed on a Monday. Very punctual. Great customer service. I have called them many times for furnace issues and have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Removed old furnace. Ordered and installed new furnace.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/02/2014

Margaret W.

Valley Mechanical came highly recommended by family. The installations all seemed to go well. However.... We called VM back because the well pump wouldn't shut off. J. Cullmer identified the issue (in the well) and repaired / rebuilt the pump, but never suggested a "kill switch" for the pump to prevent the situation repeating itself - because the pump was overheating, a repeat could result in a fire in this old timber-frame house! Another service provider told us about the emergency shut-off switch and we had it installed immediately. The 1st bathroom was completed in early 2011 - we installed the shower unit recommended by VM and they completed the installation. We recently discovered that the shower unit is leaking behind the walls ((wall paint outside the shower at the seam where the 2 wall pieces come together horizontally is bubbling). This 'discovery' is on top of the fact that the upstairs bathroom that VM completed the installation on is not vented properly - the shower drain constantly "gurgles" when the toilet is flushed or water is run in the sink, and when the shower is in use air is constantly be forced up into the toilet. Eventually, we will pay to have the venting done correctly - by a reputable plumber.

Description of Work
Over a period of 2 years we've had VM do a great deal of work: Installed new well pump and water softener / purification system, and on-demand water heater. In addition we renovated 2 bathrooms and had VM do all the plumbing and installation of the fixtures (shower, sink, toilet).

Valley Mechanical

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

7894 State Rte 245

Naples, NY 14512

Furnaces and boilers, hot water heaters, water treatment, pump installation & sales.

Appliance repair, lawn mowing, trucking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover