Valley Mechanical

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us a call for all your sales, service and repair needs, from a furnace inspection, cleaning and tune-up to installation of a new boiler. We look forward to earning your business. Emergency services available to our existing clientele....

BGMG heating and air

BGMG heating and air

I am a veteran owned heating ventilation and air conditioning business owner with 10 years experience. I strive to do quality work with fair pricing. I am the type of technician that pays attention to detail and strives to work until the task is complete. I always tend to have a smile on my face with a positive attitude. I always treat the customer how i would like to be treated. I am a small business which is a positive this helps me keep a personal and professional relationship with all of my prospective customers.

08/20/2019

We woke up to water flooded the basement and I had called Jim at Valley Mechanical and he came right out to look what was wrong and then he had a crew here within hour with new tank and all equipment to change my very old tank out with a new one which they had switched from propane to electric and they were very quick at there work and very professional also I was hesitant on going from propane to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water tank

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

06/15/2017

They were excellent, I was very happy with their services.They did the services in a neat way. They did it on time within budget. They were very professional and clean and neat in all of the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in an air conditioning system for me, they put in a furnace, and they also put in a split system in another area of the home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/13/2016

Excellent. They were on time and performed the work quickly and efficiently. I didn't expect to get to work due to other companies not showing up on time, I only needed to use a half day! Thanks Valley!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/17/2016

When our well pump quit on Sunday, 5/15/16, we needed  prompt emergency service since we had no water.  We called a list of area plumbers first thing on Monday, 5/16/16, including Valley Mechanical.  We went right down the list of plumbers hoping to get lucky.  Most were hard to get a hold of, and meanwhile, we had no water.  Then when we called Valley Mechanical, someone answered the phone, and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valley Mechanical replaced the well pump and wiring and shocked the well.

CATEGORY wells

02/03/2016

Didn't show or call on install date. Rescheduled and install went well. Unfortunately, I could not be there when the install took place. Therefore, the equipment was not installed exactly where I wanted it. Overall I'm happy with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,wells

We appreciate your patience during that busy time of year Mr. [Member Name Removed]. The crew stated it was a pleasure working at your place and we thank you for your business. look forward to the next time

Furnaces and boilers, hot water heaters, water treatment, pump installation & sales.

Appliance repair, lawn mowing, trucking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover