Showcase Wood Floors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2013

2 Long Valley Drive

Nanuet, NY 10954

Hardwood flooring installation, restoration & refinishing is a state of the art craft mastered by Showcase Flooring. Bringing old floors back to life & professional installation is our total focus.Since 1994, Showcase Flooring has provided excellence in the wood flooring business. Whether you're looking to install a brand new floor or you need to refinish your existing wood floors or staircase, Showcase Flooring will bring its expert and innovative approach to your home or business. We provide professional services in New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY) & Connecticut (CT). Custom design, high-quality materials, seasoned craftsmanship & attention to detail will accompany us on every job. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, we are professional & courteous, knowledgeable & prompt. We believe your floor is not finished until you're completely satisfied!...

03/18/2014

Kathleen D.

It turned out beautiful. They did an extraordinary job. They were very prompt and polite.

Description of Work
hardwood floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor

11/30/2013

nelida V.

The owners from Showcase, Dave & Eric, installed beautiful pre-finished Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in my downstairs kitchen as well as sanded & refinished my upstairs bedroom floor. When they pulled up my carpet there was a huge hole in my floor due to missing wood. They matched the area with custom fir & after sanding & staining you could not tell! They did a wonderful job & saved me a lot of $$$ on new hardwood upstairs. As far as the new install, I cannot believe how my kitchen looks! I would definitely recommend them whether you're looking to sand & refinish your existing wood floors &/or to install brand new....these guys at Showcase ARE THE BEST!!!

Description of Work
Install pre-finished Brazilian Cherry in Kitchen & repair in bedroom.

11/15/2013

gregory C.

Contacted Showcase to hire them for a small job that had numerous stains from water damage & pets. Was able to have them come out for an estimate immediately & schedule within the same week to complete the work. The overall difference from before & after are astonishing. They were able to remove 100% of the stains even though on the estimate they mentioned they could not guarantee this! Both Eric & David's honesty i took into consideration when choosing the right company. I will admit though that i was looking for a company who had more reviews than they had at the time but i am definitely not regretting my choice after all! After what they did to my floors i would recommend them to ANYONE!

Description of Work
Sand & refinish 3 coats natural.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Greg, thank you very much & it is of the utmost importance to us that our customers feel this way when completing their flooring project! We are so glad that we were able to remove the stains & make the floors look like new again. We would also like to say thank you for giving us a chance over some other companies with many more reviews. Because we are a new member of Angie's List we do feel that we will be up there shortly especially with reviews like yours! Thank you again & we look forward to working with you in the future!!!

11/12/2013

Edgar V.

The work and craftsmanship was superior work. To this day the floors look as good from the day of completion, even in the high traffic areas.I have referred them to other family and friends with the same quality work and satisfaction. I will continue to use and refer Showcase flooring.

Description of Work
The work that Showcase did for my home was to re-sand and stain my wood floors. They also replaced any damaged beams.

11/11/2013

antonio N.

I hired Showcase Wood Floors based on their reviews & reputation on Angie's List alone. There are other companies listed with many more reviews but I liked what I saw on their page. They answered my email immediately & scheduled within a day or so. They ripped up my carpet & the wood floors underneath were in good shape despite being two different colors. Eric & David spent the necessary time going over stain colors with me by even putting samples down on my floor which I thought was great! The finished product (as you can see by my included photos) was night & day! Thank you guys so much & I look forward to doing some more rooms in my house with Showcase Wood Floors!!!

Description of Work
Rip up existing carpet, sand & refinish with stain.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you we love to hear from our customers how happy they are now with their "new" floors! We feel that it is OUR job to spend the necessary time going over whatever the job entails to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied. This is the reason why after all these years WE (David & I) still do the work ourselves! And thank you so much for selecting us even though the limited number of reviews. We look forward to working with you hopefully again!!!

11/01/2013

Rosalba D.

My husband & I were looking to totally transform our Family Room. We bought the house with existing carpet in the room & figured rather than just install a typical wood floor we would do something "different". Eric & Dave from Showcase both came out to measure the room & we all decided on this beautiful pattern called Chevron. It was a custom order which I was a bit worried about but they made the entire process go so smoothly. From the ordering of the wood, to the installation, the refinishing & finally to the last payment they made us feel like part of the Showcase family! We now have a beautiful room that we can "show off" to host parties & family gatherings in! We owe it all to Showcase Wood Floors who we would highly recommend to anyone looking for that personal touch when it comes to their hardwood floors!

Description of Work
rip up existing carpet, install custom Chevron hardwood installation, sand, stain & finish

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

(removed member name), both David & I are pleased that you & your husband love your new installation. We are so happy that you now have a room to enjoy for many years to come & "show off!" We are also glad that we made the entire process from start to finish go so smoothly for you.....thank you again!

10/30/2013

alexa N.

First let me start off by saying it's so refreshing to work with such a professional company! They answered back promptly, scheduled a date to begin work within a few days & started on time. They were very personable, their attention to detail was very important to me & my family & were extremely knowledgeable about their trade. Please let me note that the two workers who showed up to perform the work were the actual owners (David & Eric) which I believe sealed the deal for me when choosing the right company! They kept the areas clean with their dust containment system which was also a huge plus! I would highly recommend & use them again......KUDOS!!!!!

Description of Work
sand, stain & refinish with some repairs.....& OWNER OPERATED!!!

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you so much (removed member name)for the kind words & the high praise! We are so happy that you & your family love every aspect of our company since we take pride in what we do. We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future!

Eagle H. Flooring - 1-844-EAGLE-NY

We are a 2018 National wood flooring association award winner. As a dedicated flooring company we strive to give clients the best products and service available. With installation, resurfacing, or repair work, no job is too small or too big. Our experienced team can work with any flooring and any situation to make each and every finished job beautiful. We strive for perfection with each job and hope that our work shows our dedication. Our team is a trustworthy and skilled installers and finishers, they will work tirelessly to get the work you need done in a timely and professional fashion. Our team knows about new installations and new techniques for sanding as well, new flooring methods, styles making them perfect. We can work with any flooring making our team perfect to make your old floors look like new.

AÍ Associated Installers

We are specialized in fast services for installation, removal and repair on laminate and wood and tile floors. Tile, paint, driwall - Professional service with hygiene, speed and professionalism. Ask for photos and references.🙏

OAK TREE FLOOR REFINISHERS

Forget about boring rugs and let Oak Tree Floor Refinishers Inc. in North Haledon, New Jersey, refinish, repair, or install beautiful hardwood in your home or office with our affordable flooring services. Depend on us to be on time and up to specs for all your flooring projects!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

-Family owned and operated business -All the work is done by the owners -Licensed and insured -FREE estimates -Both residential and commercial projects

Ask for details.