ROCA CARPET

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2005

Services for both Home and Commercial, Roca carpet specializes in Carpet Sales & installation Runners & Custom Area Rugs Professional Carpet cleaning Furniture & Mattress cleaning Hardwood Floors & Laminated Products...

It's All About Floors

It's All About Floors

It's All About Floors has been proudly service the Westchester County and surrounding areas since 1993. We pride ourselves on communicating with customers on any job, large or small, from the very beginning to ensure we meet and surpass your expectations. Delivering a quality product in a timely and professional manner is what our clients have come to expect. From carpet and hardwood installations and new staircases to custom rugs, carpet fabrications and custom runners. Contact Kenny today for a free estimate for your flooring and carpeting needs!

05/13/2013

My expierience could not have been more positive with Roca carpet. I mainly dealt with Larry at their store, who was terrific. He took his time to expain the different carpet qualities, features, textures, and terminology with me. I never felt pressured to purchase, nor did I ever feel I was being pushed to purchase a certain type of carpet. He presented me with my options and the prices and let m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased an area rug for my living room. The carpet was purchased off the roll and the Roca carpet staff bound it to turn it into an area rug. They even took the leftover 4'x6' piece and bound it for me for free. They also included a pad for the main carpet for free.

08/28/2012

They did a great job taking care of all my furniture while they worked and did a great job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpet in two rooms, a stairway, and a short hallway.

09/14/2007

They did a good job. The clean up was done very well and they were very professional. I shopped around considerably to find the best price and they were it. They had a good value and I would recommend them to other people. They have a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed wall to wall Berber carpet in our family room.

12/19/2005

THEY WERE FINE, EXCELLENT. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK. IT WAS JUST CARPET AND THE PRICE THAT WERE PROBABLY MY MOTIVATIONS FOR USING THEM IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PLACES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS THE INSTALLATION OF CARPET IN THE PLAYROOM.

THANK YOU!

FLOOR COVERINGS, SPECIALIZING IN CARPET.

Yes, ask for details