A & J Reliable Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2006

People are A & J Reliable’s strength. We have some of the best and experienced roofing specialists in New York and the tri-state area. From the design phase to the installation phase, all of our team members work together in a spirit of collaboration to tackle all the challenges of your construction project. Our consultants are highly trained in all aspects of our business – commercial roofing and residential roofing; from gutter cleaning to installing rubber roofing. They are knowledgeable about our products and are professional in their approach. Our consultants are the team leaders of your project and are available daily to answer questions and lead you through each phase of your project. We are familiar with particular services which may be of interest to you pvc roofing, copper rain gutters, custom seamless gutters – let us know your home improvement needs and we’ll help you find the right solution. --- Our office team is skilled, hardworking and friendly. Your satisfaction is their ultimate goal. Their value-added customer service raises the industry standard to a level you not only expect, but deserve. Additional phones - (201) 444-1774, (201) 666-7704, (203) 861-1891, (914) 681-1903. Additional contact names - Andrew Gallina. Award winning. Additional DBA A and J Reliable Inc....

Quality air duct cleaning at a competitive and reasonable price. No bait and switch. Honest and reliable. We provide dryer vent cleaning and repair. We also install and replace new dryer vent lines.

Red Star Electric has been in business for 18 years. We have offices in Westchester (White Plains) and Rockland (Congers) counties. The owner Steve Costanzo has been doing electrical work for 31 years. We offer straight forward pricing which means you know the price before any work begins. All of our technicians are in uniform showing name tags and the company logo so you know who you are dealing with when they come to your door. They are at the top of their field and are always involved in continuing education to stay up to date on any code or product upgrades. They undergo background and drug testing. Red Star Electric provides fast, clean, friendly service along with free written estimates. We are the residential experts for repairs and new installations. We make it a point to leave any work area cleaner than we found it and we guarantee all of our work (ask about our lifetime warranties). We also offer FREE whole house electrical inspections with every service call.

Hudson Valley Power Washing is a premier exterior cleaning company that specializes in pressure washing,roof cleaning,gutter cleaning,soft washing,deck and fence cleaning,we also provide lawn maintenance and landscaping.We take pride in our work and ensure that every job is done to the highest standards,we guarantee all our work and are fully insured,we use state of the are equipment along with the best cleaning practices in the industry

05/29/2020

The work looks beautiful. Also the work took the exact amount of time that they said it would (one day)

Description of Work
Soffits and fascia were replaced under the eves of the home

Category roofing,skylights

05/22/2019

It went great! They showed up on time, cleaned all the gunk out of my gutters and washed off all the mold and mildew off my roof! I would highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

03/19/2018

Bill & team were great . Very responsive to all my questions - and the house looks great!

Description of Work
Full House copper gutters with leaf guards

Category gutter repair

11/02/2017

They came back and honored a warranty from 2003. I had no problems for 12 years, so when I had a leak they came out the next day and fixed it. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Roofing Service

10/13/2017

I got several estimates and they were all in the same ball park. In fact, I didn't chose some of the lower estimates, I went with them because of their customers recommendations. I was very satisfied, and I recommended them to 2 other homeowners in my area to replace their roof.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Commercial & Residential Roofing, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Installation & Repair, Leaf Protection, Gutter Cleaning, Windows, Skylights & Siding.