All County Electric & Integrated System, Inc.

With Angi since January 2014

High Q Electric

Super Service Award Winner-4 Years in a Row! Family Owned and Operated. High Q Electric is a rapidly growing, motivated company in the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our trade, striving for quality work and maintaining outstanding customer service. Being a full service electrical contractor allows us to accommodate a variety of needs. Every customer receives quality service for reasonable rates.

Spirelli Electric Inc

Spirelli Electric, Inc. has been a family owned business with over 40 years experience. We are a full-service electrical contracting company, and we take pride in working together with our customers. Our firm is fully LICENSED and INSURED for Electrical work for both Commercial and Residential projects. Estimates are always free and professional. The company is staffed with conscientious, professional individuals who genuinely care about quality. Spirelli Electric Inc. will accommodate all your needs. No job is too big or too small!

Anthony R Russo-Master Electrician

I have worked in the electrical trade since 1996 serving my valued clients in Westchester County. For a quicker response, please text me at 914-469-8995. I consider myself self-motivated, and able to work independently and as a team member with other trades to meet operational deadlines. My team functions well in high-pressure situations and easily adapts to new concepts and responsibilities. I inspect new and existing structures for conformity with building, safety, and electrical codes, and am skilled at performing circuit, schematic, and blueprint technical analysis. In addition to supervising project teams with power cable equipment connectivity. I have the ability to run trenchers, backhoes, bucket trucks, and other heavy equipment. I always look for opportunities to assist my clients in selecting cost-effective solutions to meet their requirements.Just as we have finish carpenters for that certain job we consider ourselves finish electrical contractors. When you want and expect the very best we are here to offer that to our new and repeat customers. My goal is to continue to expand my relationships as an Electrical Contractor utilizing the progressive, professional leadership skills I have obtained in the commercial, residential, and new construction fields. Free compliance & safety inspection for all new customers- Master Electrician/Electrical Contractor (Westchester County License #1534).

01/15/2014

What a pleasute is to deal whit this company, Very pleasant, professional and promp to respond. George will tell you exacly how he would approach the projects, how much it will cost and variables that would affect the cost. Excelent all round, they were extremely efficient and knowledgeable. The jobs were all done very well and the pirce was right. We're so glad to have found an electrician we can...

Description of Work
Extensive old home remodeled,

Category electrician