Total Car Care

Auto Body Work
Auto Transmission
Auto Sales
Auto Radiators

Two family guys from Italy with an able staff and relatives enough to solve most automotive needs. Everything we do is guaranteed. We are members of the BBB and proud of the 25 years we have been servicing our customers. Reasonable, Affordable and Friendly. Coveniently located at the Metro North Fleetwood Train Station....

SONNY'S COLLISION

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

Urban Classics Auto Repair

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop

10/18/2019

These guys go above and beyond. I come here all the time when I need mechanical repairs, but my car needed body work, which they don’t do themselves. They made arrangements to have the work done. I dropped my car off at their shop and they took care of the entire process! Unbelievable. The car looks like new and I didn’t have to pull out any of my hair.

Description of Work
Body work after an auto accident.

Category auto body repair

05/17/2017

Professional, honest and timely service at a fair price.

Description of Work
Belt for steering mechanism; tail light replacement.

09/29/2015

My car has low mileage but is nevertheless 6 years old. When my battery died (the morning of a job interview which I had to cancel) I had to call AAA the next day at 7:00 AM. I the meantime, I contacted this place literally down the hill from me in Fleetwood to make sure they could take me. They said no problem and I got there around 8:00. I was pleasantly surprised when they told me they would ca...

Description of Work
New battery and ran some diagnostic tests.

09/10/2015

They were great! They fully explained in detail everything they were going to do, providing me with costs upfront and discussed alternatives if I was interested. Called the moment things were complete and were accommodating to my schedule.

Description of Work
Total Car Care took care of my blown out tire some general car maintenance and a new front headlight.

Category auto repair,car tires

07/12/2015

It always goes well here. Great folks. Great service.

Description of Work
Fixed brakes.

Category auto repair

Complete Auto Care, Maintenance, Repair, Overall Condition Courtesy Check, Difficult Mechanical & Computer Related Diagnostics, New York State Emissions Inspections, Auto Body Work, Used Vehicles Evaluation, Buy & Sell Cars

Auto Alarms, Radios, Remote Starters