Maidpower

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2005

557 N MacQuesten Pkwy

Mount Vernon, NY 10552

The team at Maidpower is dependable, experienced and safe. We are committed to housecleaning and office cleaning using teams of four women each. This year we're celebrating our 25th anniversary with over 90,000 cleanings since 1987!...

08/07/2015

Seth S.

We have had a cleaning service every week for years and were switching providers. This was their first time at our home. Unfortunately the quality of work isn't what we expected. Floors were not very clean and toliets were missed. The provider did offer to come back, but frankly you get 1 shot to introduce your quality and this fell short,

Description of Work
We were hiring them for weekly service and this was their first visit.

04/18/2014

Pat W.

Went just fine. All women were friendly and courteous. My apartment looks and smells AND IS nice and clean. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned appliances, washed flours, dusted, vacuumed, etc.

04/30/2013

Steven M.

I hired Maidpower to clean an apartment for my sister, who we found too late had let things get way out of control. The Maid Power team rolled up their sleeves and did a tremendous job. For a two bedroom apartment, they created nearly 15 construction bags of trash (my sister hoards, unfortunately). In terms of Billing - my credit card company screwed up and denied payment. Jasmine and Mike were courteous and patient. We got everything resolved and now I have Maidpower visiting my sister evey 2-3 weeks in her new apartment, for roughly 120/visit (a bit high in my mind, but so far in my view they are worth it so I don't have to deal with my sister's mess again).

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen, general cleaning - cleaned out an apartment before a move

03/19/2013

Nancy H.

We had just purchased the house and it was essentially empty. The cleaning job was fair. There was hair in the drawers in the bathroom and the glass shelf in the fridge was still crusted with food etc from the prior owner. I can't imagine how they would clean the house with all the furniture in it for the same amount of money and time frame. They also could not accommodate an am slot which was what I really wanted.

Description of Work
Empty house cleaning of floors, kitchen and bathrooms.

Category house cleaning

Hi, [member name removed], We are sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your recent cleaning. We wanted to call you and offer you a solution. We like to guarantee our customers' satisfaction. For 25 years we have prided ourselves on our customers' satisfaction. As soon as we read your review, we looked for you in our files. But when we searched our records we could not find any mention of you. We searched all of our databases, but your name or address do not match up with any of our customer information. Also, the price you mention doesn't match up with our pricing guidelines. Perhaps you scheduled the cleaning with a different last name or address? Or, maybe, you are mistaking us with one of our competitors? Please contact us to put our minds at ease. We do have AM slots available if you call far enough ahead. Sincerely, Maidpower (914 )665-1000 Email: maidpower1987@gmail.com

02/27/2013

Susan J.

I am really happy, that my recommendation worked out so well for her. Everything in her house is now so clean and it is just a more pleasant place to be. The cleaning maid is doing a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I had recommended 'Maidpower' to my daughter for house cleaning.

12/31/2012

Gregory H.

We've used them a few times to clean an apartment, and each time they've been prompt, and the dispatcher is pleasant and easy to work with. They did a good job cleaning -- no complaints but nothing and quot;above and beyondand quot; either. I think they are expensive, but we have not found a better option in lower westchester so far.

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning service.

09/29/2012

Arthur I.

They did work to my satisfaction - if I asked for a change they complied. The price was fair.

Description of Work
Maidpower sent a team of 4 female cleaners to my house. they started working for me in March 2000, coming every other week, and this last half year on a weekly schedule. They cleaned my home- a split level private home in 1 hour. They dusted, vacuumed and mopped the appropriate areas.

09/19/2012

John H.

Maid Power is extremely efficient, finishing our 5-br house in an hour - by dividing and conquering!

Description of Work
Full house clean - bathrooms, vacuum, dust, kitchen.

11/02/2011

albert T.

They are excellent. They are very punctual and thorough. If we ever have any changes to be made, they are very flexible. They are also reliable and reasonable. We are very happy with them.

Description of Work
They come out to clean our house every week.

Category house cleaning

Dear Member: Thank you for having taken the time to leave your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to clean your home as well as your mother's home. We will certainly share your comments with your team. Sincerely, Mike Russ

02/01/2011

dale D.

When I called them they were busy, and I have not called them again. They were booked for three weeks. I never used them, but my overall experience with them was good.

Description of Work
I contacted Maidpower to get an estimate for housecleaning.

Shaw's Cleaning Company

Shaw' cleaning company is honest, hardworking women that have 6 years of cleaning experience. We offer one-time as well as ongoing deep cleaning in apartment, condos, houses, small businesses, offices, painting ,ect . We are here for you and specialize in quality cleaning at affordable prices. Emergency jobs are also accepted

Upward Cleaning Services LLC

Upward cleaning services LLC. Professional cleaning with a spotless reputation. Whether you need a one time deep clean or weekly maintenance clean, we will ensure that your home or office feel inviting and fresh.

Offers by Upward Cleaning Services LLC on Angi
    Blissfully Clean NY

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Our attention to detail and customer satisfaction will increase the bliss in your life.

Check, Visa, MasterCard