All Pro Remodeling Corp

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2006

32 Chestnut St

Mount Sinai, NY 11766

Since 1986, when Michael Hughes started a small siding business in a Port Jefferson, NY , All-Pro Remodeling has been a family owned business. Over the years, we have expanded our "family" to include our employees, suppliers and thousands of satisfied customers. Specializing in both exterior and

09/07/2019

Richard G.

5 stars Excellent work, arrived and finished on schedule. Workers were very courteous. Dan and/or Pat showed up at least once a day to make sure that everything was progressing as planned. Answered all our questions and addressed every concern. Great company, very reliable! We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Siding, window and door

07/30/2019

Kathleen M.

We couldn't be happier with the siding job that All Pro did for us! We had several bids and All Pro came in right in the middle. Right from the start, we knew we were in good hands. Pat Hughes was attentive to all our concerns and was always available to answer questions and drop off samples. The job started and finished exactly when he told us it would. The crew was terrific. They cleaned up their work everyday and were thorough professionals. It just couldn't have gone better and we are thrilled with the results ... and all the compliments we get on the house. Thanks Pat, Dan and crew for a great experience!

Description of Work
Sided the whole house

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

08/02/2018

Kevin A.

No pressure estimate. Answered all questions thoroughly. Price was very fair and the warranty was excellent. Crew started early and completed the job in 1 long day. Cleanup in general was really good - they put everything back where it belonged. I did find a handful of pesky roofing nails but not really a big deal. New roof looks great! Overall very happy with All-pro

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/25/2017

david F.

Perfect, Good value Professional, Reliable and punctual Have used All Pro previously and will continue to

Description of Work
New Roof installed Ripped off 2 layers and install new Lifetime shingles

Category decks, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

06/27/2017

Erica D.

We had the back side of our roof replaced due to a leak by our skylight over a year ago and it went so smooth. This weekend our bathroom had a leak and we noticed our attic fan vent cover was missing. We immediately messaged them on angies list and they were so responsive all weekend. Although they dont typically fix/replace the covers, on Monday Evan came by within minutes and fixed it for us (just in time because its supposed to rain today lol). We will definitely recommend and use them for all our future needs!!

Description of Work
Fixed our leaking roof and vent cover

No problem [Member Name Removed]. If we can ever do anything else for you, don't hesitate to call. Mike Hughes

05/15/2017

Shannon C.

All Pro remodeling was fantastic from day 1. My project manager Evan was able to work within my budget to preform all the services I needed. Roof was removed and replaced all in the same day. Workers were friendly and very efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality work at affordable pricing! Thanks again to the team at All Pro! Best, Shannon C.

Description of Work
New Roof replacement and new gutter system

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thanks so much for the review. If we can do anything for you down the road, let us know. Thanks All Pro

04/27/2017

Eric M.

Fantastic and surpassed my expectations.

Description of Work
Installation of insulated vinyl siding and trim work on my entire home. My house looked 100% better after the work was completed. When their men left there was not a drop of any garbage on my property. Amazing work, and amazing service if anything happens to the siding and trim in the years following. I would recommend All Pro in a heart beat.

Category insulation, siding

01/24/2017

Eileen W.

Amazing! All-Pro showed up early and worked through the day to complete the job in one day. They cleaned up after the job and you'd never know they were there. We were so pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Tear off of 3 layers of roof and replacement of new roof

02/22/2016

Charles L.

All work started and completed on time with high quality and focus on the details. Looks great. Very responsive to requests. Good value as well.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows, sided upper floors of house, pvc trimed all house trim, completed porch ceiling.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, woodworking

11/16/2015

Torre W.

The contractor responded very promptly and professionally when I purchased a daily deal of 50 feet of gutter, made early arrangements to visit my house and assess the state of the gutters, finding that they were generally in dire need of full replacement (unquestionably true), offered to do the full job for the same rate as the daily deal. I quickly agreed, paid, we settled the work would be done in days, necessarily while I was out of town. I came back to find the work completed just as promised, looks great. The whole transaction took a week. Excellent. I shall be going back to them for quotes on other work. Torre

Description of Work
Replaced gutters

09/05/2015

George R.

way over priced. Wanted $10.00 a foot for gutters.

Description of Work
Not a damm thing. Would not return a phone call

Category gutter repair

[Member name removed], First and foremost we never did any work for you nor did we have any agreement to do any work. Sorry you feel so strongly over us quoting a job for you. We are not for everyone. We could not even buy the materials for the price you were looking to pay. As for communication, our sales rep notified you that he would be on vacation. You called our office and immediately were given a quote. Thanks All-Pro

08/07/2015

John C.

After ordering project, communication with the service provider revealed that the $349 cost would increase by $100. I'd assumed that disposal costs would be an extra, but not the taking down of the existing gutter. The Angie's list promo states $349 and also says "replace your gutters for less with this money-saving offer" which I took to mean it would cost $349 to replace my gutter. Instead, there is an extra charge requested to remove the existing gutter and dispose of debris. I therefore decided to cancel. The promotion "details" state that cleaning of the gutters would be an extra cost, but the extra costs for removal were not called out. I believe the extra $100 cost should have been specified in the "details" to avoid such a surprise.

Description of Work

We do an actual field inspection to assess the work. Every house is different and we could not put a general number on the cost of removal without coming out to see the job. This is a pre-made template from Angie's List. I will look into getting removal of gutters and disposal will be extra. Because i agree with you that it should be on the big deal description. Just wish it did not effect our rating. Thanks again, All-Pro

08/01/2015

Susan D.

Didn't happen and that was a good idea.

Description of Work
The All-Pro representative called as scheduled, evaluated my needs and help me determine that the project I asked for would not in fact address my issues. As for professionalism, I would say that speaks volumes!

07/14/2015

michael N.

Estimate went great! Very informative on possibilities of job! Very satisfied with quality and timeline of work done! Will definitely recommend to anyone interested in doing some remodeling

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Frances N.

The job was amazing. From start to finish the process was very professional. The crew was outstanding. Courteous, professional and done in a timely manner. Competitively priced. Addressed all of our concerns. Would 100% recommend and will hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof, siding and some windows.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Joan M.

Neighbors stopped to comment on the swiftness and professionalism of the workers and the exceptional new look of the roof. My husband and I were very impressed with the overall craftsmanship as well as the quality of the materials. Every job All Pro has completed, experienced workers use the best materials, leave the site clean and safe everyday, and are friendly and considerate. Owner, Michael Hughes, and his bothers Pat and Dan, always offer reasonable and fair rates and operate as a family of reliable, caring, ethical men of business and professionalism.

Description of Work
On the roof the workers removed three layers of shingles, replaced the wooden sheathing, installed ice protection shielding, architectural shingles and new leaders and gutters. The cost of service above was just the roof replacement, but All Pro also previously installed a brick patio in our backyard as well as vinyl siding on the house.

Frances N.

Employees were very professional and courteous at all times. They did a great job cleaning up the job site when they were done. Our roof and siding look amazing! The estimated time frame was met.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

07/10/2015

Anthony P.

They were very professional, trustworthy, and competitive with their pricing. The job went very well, and I would definitely recommend ALL Pro, which I have already to my neighbor and his job went well too. One of the biggest things that stood out for me was that they genuinely back up ALL their work with actions - for example: Quite a while after the doors were installed - my daughter unknowingly used a key that reset the locks on both doors and we could not get into the house that day. We called ALL Pro and they got us into the house, replaced the locks, and made sure everything was okay. My roof, which was replaced by ALL Pro sometime in 2000 before I took over ownership of my current house, had a small leak that after I noticed it - called ALL Pro and they immediately came and took care of the minor leak. They don't just leave you "high and dry" after the job is complete, and if an issue happens - they stand by their work, which is a hard and difficult quality to find these days unfortunately.

Description of Work
I hired All Pro back in 2010 to replace my cedar siding with vinyl, along with changing my gutters/leaders and doors.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, doors

06/21/2015

carolyn C.

It went very well no problems.

Description of Work
New Roof ,insulation in the attic, We have vinyl siding on 3 sides of our home we have wood in the front love the look so we had all the trim done in the material they use for the trim on the 3 sides. by the way they did our vinyl siding also about 3 to 4 years ago.

Category roofing, siding

10/21/2014

james O.

I researched windows for awhile and decided I wanted Soft-Lite brand. All Pro is a certified installer of those windows so I scheduled an estimate. Evan came by my house right on time and helped confirm my choice of brand. I knew I also wanted to replace my 1980s aluminum siding so Evan gave me a few different books of vinyl siding samples while he was there. It was a very low pressure conversation about the siding and he didn't press me about it, which I appreciated. A few days later Evan gave me a price on the 20 windows, the vinyl siding, and new gutters. The price was very reasonable and was below the other estimates I had gotten. Evan even gave me some names of references to speak with and I ended up going to one person's house to see his siding job and discussed how All Pro treated him. He gave rave reviews and everything looked great so I booked the job with All Pro. While Evan was at my house, he noticed I had an attic fan sitting in a box in my living room which was going to be installed by my general contractor. He recommended that I also get a humidistat so that the attic fan would kick on when the humidity gets too high. Then he said he would even install the attic fan free of charge so I really appreciated that! As far as the job went, everything went smooth. They kept in constant communication while I was at work and they were installing everything. At my request, they left my old aluminum siding next to my house so I could get money for the scrap metal. Dan was the foreman on the entire job and he was great as well. Windows, siding, and gutters were all installed perfectly. Overall, it was a great experience and I definitely recommend using All Pro!

Description of Work
All Pro removed my 1980s aluminum siding, installed new vinyl siding, removed old windows, installed 20 new Soft-Lite windows, installed new gutters, and installed attic fan.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, ceiling fans

03/28/2014

Raymond L.

All-Pro was very professional and accommodating. We felt very at ease through the entire process. The windows are beautiful and well made, the installation was neat and clean. The roof is nice and water tight. Evan from All-Pro helped my wife and I choose the perfect products for our home. We are very happy with our experience with All-Pro Remodeling and we would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed windows and sliding door. Also roof on garage.

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors

[member name removed] Hope your enjoying your new windows and keep us in mind for all your future Home Improvement needs

01/10/2014

Daniel G.

Serious mistakes every step of the job. Still not completed. Mistakes not fixed. Now after snow storm 1/3/14 roof leaks.

Description of Work
I used All Pro Remodeling Corp.

Although Its my understanding that you have to be the costumer to write a review i will respond because I m sure you were trying to help your Mom out . If your Mom was so unhappy on all fronts i don't understand how we started with a contract on 9/9/13 for a deck removal and new siding for the front only and new gutters 4 new windows and front door with storm door for $18100.00. Then we added on 9/24/13 a second contract for some more windows and door and siding to the side of the house for an additional 8800.00 Then again on 10/15/13 we added another contract for a window and 5 pr of shutters for another 1900.00 . I remember you were unhappy(Ellen) after the new deck was installed and it was to close to the door we did in fact rebuild the deck to your liking . As for the Roof leaking we did not do a roof for you we cut it back however we would have had no problem helping you out even though we didn't do the roof but this was a very bad winter with a lot of Ice damning conditions that even people with new roof were subject to Ice damning.We just couldn't work in those conditions and didn't here back from Ellen so we figured it was only from the large amount of snow at the time and we could address in the warmer weather.With that all being said if you need anything from us we would be glad to take care of even looking at the roof it is still leaking. I am still surprised at how dissatisfied you were as we did do a lot of work for you and to my understanding you were happy . Mike Hughes

05/31/2012

LINDA J.

I would never recommend this company to anyone-Even when calling their number, you have to identify your number so they can see it on caller id-that should have been my first warning.

Description of Work
While my neighbors advised me against securing this company for new windows, I thought I'd give them a chance.Last week, the screen from one of my new windows fell apart at the top of the window and is just hanging -This is not from an animal, as they implied-the windows are very large and very tall-simply a faulty product-When I called All Pro, they gave insisted they are not responsible for screens-didn't even offer to come and look -offered, yes, to order a new one-but at my expense and my expense for the installation-didn't even have the courtesy to call me back as I had requested-Obviously, my neighbors were correct by trying to warn me about their experiences. I don't understand why they would operate a business with this bad attitude.

Category replacement windows

(Member name removed) I am sorry you feel this way because we would not replace a screen that clearly your pet damaged .This is not our first window job and have seen this many times so unfortunately we have to take a stand and hold you responsible for this damage as we do with all our costumers.However if you have any problems with the Installation or the windows please don't hesitate to call as we stand behind everything we sell and have for 25 years.. Wished you had a better experience and we will use you as an example to do a better job on all of our future jobs Thanks Mike Hughes

03/02/2006

ALL PRO WAS A VERY CLEAN COMPANY AND DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES. THEY ALSO DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO.

Description of Work
WE PUT NEW SIDING ON THE HOUSE.

Category siding

[member name removed] We look forward to serving you in the future keep us in mind for all your home improvement needs Thanks Again Mike

02/21/2006

THE SALESMAN SAID HE WOULD BE HERE WHILE THE WORK WAS DONE, BUT WAS NOT. PART OF THE WOOD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REPLACED WAS NOT. WE HAD A FLOOD IN THE ATTIC, BUT IT WAS FIXED THE NEXT DAY. WE ALSO HAD A LEAK AROUND THE CHIMNEY THAT HAD TO BE FIXED.

Description of Work
WE HAD ALL OF THE OLD ROOFING STRIPED OFF, SOME WOOD REPLACED AND ALL NEW ROOFING PUT ON.

(Member name removed) The salesman had left the company at the time and we always have a project manager on site that is more knowledgeable with installation than the sales team.As for the leak it was the skylights that we recommended changing at the time of installation and you chose not to at first and then we had no choice and to this day we have no open services .Also we were only changing 20 sheets as per your contract not all of the wood