112 Home Improvement Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

112 Home Improvement Inc is a full service home remodeling company serving Long Island. We are a family owned and operated business focused on quality. With decades of experience, our craftsman have the knowledge and ability to build any construction project to the highest possible standards. We specialize in all interior and exterior renovations including the supply and installation of egress window systems. We are an approved 203k contractor and are experienced with all steps of the fha loan renovation process....

Carl Bongiorno & Sons, Inc

Landscape Design and all phases of Masonry work

Randazzo Masonary

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

Offers by Randazzo Masonary on Angi
Korb Concrete & Masonry corp

Korb Concrete & Masonry corp provides the highest quality Concrete & Masonry services in the Shirley and surrounding areas. I have over 17 years of experience so you know that when you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. It's our goal to make your neighbors jealous of the look of your home. We make sure all of our customers are satisfied and we won't leave until the job is done right. Questions? Call us or click for a free estimate today!

12/02/2017

We gave him 12000 he received 7900 to order cabinets last December in Feb he emailed me he can't get us cabinets and we were even. Now it has been 18 months and I don't have enough money to get the kitchen finished without the 7900 refund he owes us. See the picture below it shows what he left us with

Description of Work
Kitchen replaced

Category contractors,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

This review just like your last review is absolutely false. My company was not paid as you claim. We were not even paid the full amount for the work that we did. We were only paid less than half of the contract price. You and your husband then filed for bankruptcy because your house was in foreclosure. Due to this Wells Fargo your mortgage company did not release the necessary funds to continue yo...

05/29/2017

He did the floor replacement put down the kitchen tile replaced sheet rock in the basement and kitchen. He painted the kitchen and dining room. He received 3200 to start, we did pay him additional 1750 to do electrical and other items which where not done. In December we provide him another 7900 to order kitchen cabinets. As of today he kept the money and has not responded to our calls or email. J...

Description of Work
in September of 2016 John agreed to replace our basement and kitchen due to a flood. He had to deal with Wells fargo mortgage company.

Category countertops,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

I understand your frustration but your issue lies with Wells Fargo. They refuse to release your renovation funds due to your personal issues. I can not be expected to provide you with cabinets and countertops and wait for Wells Fargo to reimburse me. Especially when you have no legal obligation to pay me due to circumstances in your own personal financial and legal life. I am still owed money for ...

03/28/2017

John and his crew were extremely professional, on time, clean, and did an amazing job. The job came out much better than expected and my wife and I are very happy with the job that was done. We will hire again.

Description of Work
We had the archway between the living room and dining room expanded.

Category picture framing,remodeling

03/15/2017

From the first meeting we had with the owner, John we felt completely comfortable in knowing he was honest and knowledgeable in his trade. His team was always there when they were expected and always courteous and respectful of our home. Although we had some bumps along the way which had nothing to do with the company they always took it all in stride and were readily available in person or by pho...

Description of Work
Renovation of entire home including but not limited to flooring, painting, sheet rock repaired and replaced, doors and trim, interior and exterior roof repair, plumbing and minor electrical.

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

01/18/2017

We are very happy with the work. The crew was neat and professional. They covered everything in the morning and cleaned all the dust at the end of the day. Both the kitchen and bathroom look great.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen and bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

01/13/2017

We were very happy with the work performed. Clean, efficient, and great quality. Kitchen and bathroom was done first in 2012. The roof and siding was done some years later. We are now working with John to renovate one of our businesses.

Description of Work
We hired 112 home improvement to first remodel our kitchen and bathroom. We called them back later to install a new roof and siding

Category room remodeling","roofer","siding contractor","home remodeling contractor

01/03/2017

We really love the way our kitchen came out. We did a complete remodel including flooring, cabinets, counters, lighting, appliances etc. I was very impressed by the workers attention to detail. Our home was cleaned at the end of everyday and the dust was contained to one area. This was important to us because my wife has asthma and is very sensitive to dust. Overall we are very happy.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen

Category home remodeling contractor

12/08/2016

Promised to get back to me about the project and NEVER did. I called FOUR times and left messages. Not one message was returned. Horribly unprofessional.

Description of Work
I asked for estimates on an extension and a bathroom renovation.

Category room remodeling

10/06/2016

Window install was fine. Passed town inspection with no problems

Description of Work
Egress window installation

Category contractor","egress window installer","room remodeling","basement contractor

09/28/2016

It went great. We passed inspection and got our rental permit

Description of Work
Finish basement to make an apartment. Install kitchen, bathroom, egress window, tile floors, and door

Category ceramic tile installer","electrician","egress window installer","window installer","home remodeling contractor","door installer","basement contractor","apartment

Long Island Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Garage Conversions, Complete Home Remodeling, Additions, Custom Cabinetry, Finish Carpentry, Decks, Doors, Windows, Dormers, Roofing, Siding, Storm Damage Repair, Insurance Restorations, Commercial Build Outs, Commercial Contracting, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting, 203k contractor, roofing contractor, siding contractor, egress windows