Arco Cleaning Maintenance Co

Founded 1946 • With Angi since February 2006

Arco Cleaning Maintenance Co has developed its business and expanded the range of services we provide our customers. Throughout our history of commercial and residential cleaning experience and personalized service, we have become a 'Multi-service, Cleaning and Maintenance Resource' for the business community, residents, and families throughout Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties. Additional DBA - Arco Cleaning Maintenance Co, George Arco Waxing Service Inc....

kleenup Restoration Inc

Fire and water damage

A.M.T. Services LLC

LPG Services Inc. is more than just a cleaning service provider. It is a family owned and operated business with a strong vision to provide a good and honest service. Founded in 2000, LPG Inc. has come a long way. With over 10 years of experience, the CEO decided to reach out and go into business on his own. Having the knowledge and experience from previous employers has helped us reach many of our goals. We have a simple philosophy: we are in business to provide you quality you can depend on and service you can trust.

Supersonic Cleaning Services, Inc. & RappidDry

We are experts on COVID-19 Sanitizing and Disinfecting, carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, odor remediation and upholstery, as well as water & smoke/fire remediation. Over 22 years experience - call today for a free estimate!

06/24/2021

Rob K.

The crew at Arco was great. The team arrived on time, discussed the job and got to work. They took time to explain issues with the windows and really exceeding my expectations. Everyone was professional and quietly worked in our house for 2+ hours.

Description of Work
Entire House Window Cleaning

11/11/2019

Jane W.

Fabulous! Quick and great, competitive price. The staff was competent , friendly and professional! This place is great. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/20/2017

Elena L B.

Excellent results, excellent care with indoor window treatments & nearby furnishings. The Arco team of 2 were also very cooperative & helpful navigating around an elderly family member’s medical requirements. Best results I’ve ever experienced!

Description of Work
Windows & window frames, sliders & slider doorway frames, screens washed

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning,replacement windows

05/30/2017

Lendon G.

All the work was done extremely well. NO complaints at all.

Description of Work
Arco has cleaned my disgusting attic and messy basement as well as some rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

04/13/2017

Rose Ann O.

I have been using Arco for several years to wash my windows. Jose and Oscar are the same employees who have come each time. They are wonderful. They are always on time and start working immediately. They are very professional, efficient, neat and clean and always do an excellent job. In addition, they are very polite and gentlemen.

Description of Work
Washed my windows

12/26/2016

Roger K.

Crew of three arrived on time. Worked steadily and effectively for 5 1/2 hours, left the property as clean as it has ever been.

Description of Work
clean small house, shampoo rugs

11/07/2016

Jim C.

They went out of their way to make an appointment for us, even though they were booked and there were illnesses among their staff. They did an excellent job and I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Very challenging, old windows with storms.

08/10/2016

Jim C.

They did a great job. Went out of their way to be helpful.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

10/26/2015

Michael H.

They came at the exact time that was expected and the windows are crystal clear - both inside and out. This is the second time I've used them and would use them again next year.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and screens

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning,replacement windows

07/02/2015

Patti S.

We work in an old farm house. The windows had never been cleaned in the 3 years I've been here. Arco arrived when they said they would and stayed no longer the the time they promised. Their work was thorough, quick and unobtrusive. The 3-person crew arrived with smiles on their faces and, again, we hardly knew they were there. They cleaned 19 very old & dirty windows inside and out on 2 floors in the span of 3 hours. The office staff remarked for days afterward how beautiful they looked. I admit I pay scant attention to windows and I was also impressed. The only reason I gave them a 'B' for responsiveness was because we had to wait so long for them to be able to fit us in. I can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
We had Arco clean 19 differently shaped old & dirty windows both inside and out.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Arco Cleaning Maintenance Co

Founded 1946 • With Angi since February 2006

2 Cottage Pl

Mount Kisco, NY 10549

Cleaning-office, janitorial, house, maid, area rug, carpet, window, electrostatic disinfection, fabric, upholstery, floor, post construction clean, debris removal,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal