Bernie Sommer Renovations

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

3.5

BERNIE SOMMER RENOVATIONS of Mohawk, NY provides quality renovations. Working with our customers to meet their specific needs is the only way to guarantee complete customer satisfaction - and that's just what we do. No job is too small or too big for us and we always offer our services at affordable prices. We are fully insured and owner operated. Call today, and discover why we are considered the area's best!...

Valley View Masonry

CLEAN AIR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC

Clean air environmental services specializes in Asbestos removal ,PCB,LEAD remediation and other environmental services. We also provide services for demolition, and painting. We are a MBE highly qualified company with over 25 service employees to help with any abatement needs.

National Seal Techs LLC

Servicing Albany, Syracuse, Utica, and Surrounding Areas. NATIONAL SEAL TECHS. LLC is that rare choice in business with a professional acumen that you expect, but you get that and much more. Our craftsmanship, our dedication to customer satisfaction and all the skills utilized to do your job, whichever job you want completed, is performed perfectly suited for your needs. NATIONAL SEAL TECHS. LLC, has proven, trained, background checked pros. We are on time, on budget, and we're perfectionists. All our work and our complete repairs are guaranteed, for your 100% satisfaction. If you have a tough problem or difficult challenge NATIONAL SEAL TECHS. LLC is the one for you. We cut right through difficulties. We will be happy to serve you.

12/09/2015

Matthew V.

Category concrete repair,drywall,flooring contractor,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

05/07/2015

John B.

Description of Work
I requested a call back for a job I needed done. No response. Approximete |date of request was in late April.

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

I'm sorry for the miscommunication, (removed member name). I do not have your number in my services book. Do you remember the date you called? I will look back in my phone records. My sincerest apologies...

03/19/2013

Kathy D.

I was very happy with the overall experience and with the quality of work. Things were kept cleaned up and the work was done on the schedule agreed upon.

Description of Work
Removed and installed replacement window in living room. Removed old cement steps and replaced with wood steps in front of house. Removed and installed new bath tub/shower unit. Replaced and leveled floor in bathroom. Repaired wall damaged by water.

Category concrete repair,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

05/26/2012

William F.

The repair was done on a rental unit. Of course the problem was brought to my attention just before I was to leave on vacation. I had Bernie do a water heater replacement at another rental unit the previous year. It was nice to have Bernie available to handle this for me when I was away on a trip. I was confident that he would do what we discussed with no hidden extras thrown in. Excellent experience overall!

Description of Work
bathroom plumbing repairs

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Roofing Services, Additions, Kitchen And Bathroom Remodeling, Finish Carpentry, Drywall Installation And Repair, Siding Installation And Repair, Flooring Installation And Repair,Painting, Marble And Tile Work

ask for details