Alcon Construction, Inc.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

244 Jefferson Ave

Mineola, NY 11501

Full roof rip &install

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

roofing (14)gutter repair (6)concrete driveways (1)

08/04/2021

Great service attention to detail and good value for work done..thank you Oscar of Alcon construction

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]

12/16/2020

The owner took his time to walk me through the job proposal. The contact was emailed and provided details of the work. The estimate was very competitive and ultimately the owner’s communication sealed the deal. The job was completed in 1 day and tbt roof looks great. Photos of the job progression were sent through the day which was very professional. I appreciate the workmanship guarantees in the ...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/16/2020

Did entire job in one day. Great crew, Oscar was wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

Category concrete driveways,roofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Review for Alcon Construction, Inc.  - 244 Jefferson Ave, Mineola, NY - 39087731

12/15/2020

Roof was fully replaced professionally within a day. The installation was top notch as was the clean up. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Review for Alcon Construction, Inc.  - 244 Jefferson Ave, Mineola, NY - 39106677

12/11/2020

Best company ever!!! The workers were nice and efficient. The owner was amazing!! The best prices and so willing to work with you!!! Would recommend completely!!!

Description of Work
Roofing, and Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/12/2020

Very smooth went great..Love Oscar and his team.Oscar is a man to his word and that’s someone you can trust very professional.I have more projects and no one can have them except Oscar.He did my roof repair because I had a very bad leak he took before and after photos it looks amazing now and I’m so thankful.And they clean up so well that you couldn’t tell that I had work going.Amazing team.☺️ Tha...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Review for Alcon Construction, Inc.  - 244 Jefferson Ave, Mineola, NY - 39018687

10/04/2020

Oscar and his team did a great job repairing my roof and installing GAF roof shingles with peak roof venting. Oscar pointed out that my old gutters only had one down spout on each side of the house where it would be advantageous that each side had two. When the job was completed the areas around my home were thoroughly cleaned and then inspected by Oscar and myself. All the debris was carted away ...

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

10/02/2020

Amazing . Very professional . Very clean new there products . Was on time A pleasure to work with .would recommend highly!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you !

09/14/2020

Oscar was very prompt with all the inquiries and scheduling. The repair/replacement that I got might be a small job to some companies that I didn’t even hear answer from them. However, Oscar did not take the matter lightly and did his best job on it. The price was reasonable and the crew was friendly and professional. I am very satisfied with his service and I would hire him again if I need. Highl...

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

thank you!

08/27/2020

Excellent job! Very professional work I will recommend to anyone!.

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair