Luna Siding & Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2015

61 Cottage St

Middletown, NY 10940

Finding professional, affordable, and east to rely on general contractors in New York has never been easier. Welcome to Luna Siding and Roofing Inc. where for more than 12 years we have been the community’s trusted partner when it comes to their general contracting needs and projects. Throughout the course of over a decade, our team has worked efficiently on thousands of projects of all sizes and dimensions. No project is too big or too small for our trained team to handle. We pride in our ability to keep up with industry and client demands and in being the best at what we do. We maintain constant handling of high-class materials for top of the line delivery in each project. We perform in optimum conditions and we create work environments that are organized, safe, and efficient. Luna Siding and Roofing Inc. is the expert you can trust get your free estimate by calling today. Our suite of services includes: Roofing, Siding and Gutter Installations and Repairs; Window Replacements; Deck Installation & Maintenance and Doors....

04/07/2022

Michael V.

Trying to pick a roofer can be a very stressful time. Too many choices, many things to think about. Right from the start Luna put us at ease. Andrew did not put on the hard sell, he was honest about cost, scope etc. He answered our many questions and never put down other companies, like some of the others we met with did. Once we signed the contract Stephanie in the front office was so helpful setting up a date and communicating to us every step of the way. The crew showed up on time and went right to work.They covered everything so there was no damage done anywhere to the exterior of our house. Rolando the owner and Antonio the formen were on site throughout the job and were available for any questions or surprises, thankfully everything went smoothly. When it came to clean up, if not for the new roof and the Luna sign in our front yard, we would never have known they had been there. It was amazing to watch as they even raked our lawn to make sure there were no debris from the old roof. They started at 7am and were gone before 5 pm. The roof looks great and we are happy we chose Luna. I cannot say enough about Luna Roofing and their professionalism. Next time we need work done we will go to Luna.

Description of Work
A new roof.

Category decks,roofing

01/25/2022

Maya H.

Seamless and timely consultation and quote and start and completion of job Accessible and friendly and helpful team Would recommend Nice job looks great! Price seems consistent with others but I chose Luna because of personalized service and communication

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

01/20/2022

Jack S.

It went very well in all aspects of the work performed! Highly professional workmanship, installation completed on the exact date promised with top quality materials. In addition, the team that did the work cleaned up the area to perfection as well!

Description of Work
Two new Skylights needed to be installed.

Category decks,skylights

01/14/2022

Fordham R.

Luna Siding and Roofing was fast (3 days), and efficient. I had to have my entire roof covered with new plywood due to the age of the house. Luna's craftsmanship is superb. When the job was done my yard looked as though they were never there. They removed every bit of debris from the old roof. The roof looks so good now I'm forced to get new siding so the rest of the house looks as good as the roof. When I first called Luna they sent someone to look at the job and give me an estimate. He was punctual and professional. I had my estimate soon after which included a warranty on craftsmanship and on the roofing material itself. He was patient and explained everything in great detail. The roof comes with a warranty can be transferred to the next owner if I decide to sell. Also I have to add that his administrative staff is very helpful and professional. They were polite, responsive and if they didn't have an answer they called the boss (who by the way personally goes to each job and supervises the work himself). Overall I'm very happy with Luna Siding and Roofing. I was a little nervous about the job beforehand but they made it painless. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
I had my entire roof replaced.

05/01/2021

Nancy M.

Very well . Like a well coached team. From salesmen Craig , who was professional and great to work with, and then the work crew who were excellent. A 5 man crew went right to work each one doing his own part . Finished in 1 day. Cleanup was exceptional. Also Alexis in the office was great . Kept us well informed. We highly recommend the whole team.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

04/19/2021

Catherine P.

Wonderful job. Showed up about 10 minutes early, finished the house and garage in one day, and cleaned everything up; looks like they were never even here! It was worth every penny.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on house and garage

Thank you! We appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future again.

04/18/2021

Mike W.

The whole job was amazing. Start to finish I could not say better things about this company. We received our estimate with an amazing price for the scope of work that was to be completed. Alexis in the office was great in getting everything organized and answered all of our questions. Customer service was excellent, great communication and follow up. Rolando really really nice guy and for the roof crew, what can I say. WOW!! They were great and started promptly 7am, I have decent size roof, the whole job completed in one day. 2 layer tear off, roof, fascia, soffits, gutters!!!! Amazing !! Plus, their attention to detail and highly very impressed with the clean up afterwards. The guys went around several times while cleaning up, collecting stray nails, raked additional debris out of my lawn and leaf blower for the rest. I definitely recommend LUNA SIDING and ROOFING! If you are looking, look no more this is the crew you need!!

Description of Work
Full replacement of our Roof, Gutter, Fascia Soffit.

02/13/2021

Adam F.

Bid and quote were quick and easy. Installation took less than a day for our small house. Work was cleaned up well and price was right.

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roof

02/07/2021

Jofran H.

Mr. Kaplan came out to my home and gave me a proposal. He worked with my insurance company and got it mostly covered. Mr. Garito and his staff came out to my home on time and worked very hard for about 8hrs. You can tell they take pride in what they do. There was one worker cleaning up the debris from the back and side of the house while the roof was being installed and he made sure to pick up ever nuk and cranny. I just want to thank the staff at Luna Roofing and Siding including Alexis at the office for keeping me updated during the whole process. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/08/2021

Janet C.

I would give Luna Siding and Roofing my highest rating! They come when called, give an estimate, help you select the product that would be best (in my case match the siding to the rest of my house), order it, schedule you, and come when they say! My job was completed professionally and perfectly! The only money I gave up front was to order the materials, and the rest was paid when the job was done! I asked for a few business cards, because I would like to recommend them to others! Very Satisfied!!!

Description of Work
I had to have siding redone on one side of my house due to damage done from an outside fire.

Category decks,siding

Foamco Inc

Foamco Inc is a New York-based contractor with more than a decade of experience in the home improvement industry. With headquarters in Bullville, New York, we focus on providing homeowners, builders and remodelers, and architects, with a cost effective insulation solution that provides superior performance, energy savings, and comfort in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.

Rivers Edge Home Renovation

Here at Rivers Edge Home Renovation, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Roofing, Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Window Installation, Door Installation, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

D M Ring Contracting LLC

No Metal Roof Work: $500 OFF Roof Replacements for ALL Angie's List Members! See our Deals: Shingled, wood shake, and flat roofing specialists. We don't offer repairs. D M RING CONTRACTING, LLC was developed to provide the very best quality products and installation to the consumer. Our team consists of certified, highly skilled and motivated tradesmen; with core goals of ensuring a standardized and quality job is achieved every time. A wonderful experience is what we seek. When our company starts a job, it is worked at appropriate labor levels from start to finish, with no "Job Jumping" in between, satisfaction guaranteed. We have some wonderful references right down the street, who you can speak with and would welcome you to view our work.

Offers by D M Ring Contracting LLC on Angi