AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2011

Auto Service
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Independently owned & operated. Additional phones - (845) 342-3578, (914) 342-3577. Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221....

Orange County Mechanical

Air Conditioning, Plumbing,Heating And Complete Chimney Services. Sales, Service, Installations. 24/7 Emergency Service. Free Estimates. We Are A Family Owned And Operated Business. Owner/Operator. Over 100 Years Of Experience. All Work Is Warrantied. Our Products Are Hand Picked To Ensure Our Customers Only Have Worry Free products Installed In There homes. All Work Is Performed By Orange County Mechanical. There are no Subcontractors. All Of Our Employees Are Hand Picked To Perform The Higest Quality Of Work

Offers by Orange County Mechanical on Angi
Jones Services

Jones Services is now a NO CONTACT service company. Our plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians are running NO CONTACT service calls. We literally stand in different rooms than our customers, emailing or reading out loud our findings. No handshakes, no paperwork, not even allowing customers to touch iPads. Our technicians wear disinfected gloves, use disinfected tools and whip down anything their gloves and tools touch after servicing equipment. We practice NO CONTACT at work now too. Technicians are not allowed in the office, equipment and parts are delivered to their trucks in the parking lot. Only one employee per vehicle. All company meetings are conducted via Zoom. Most office personal are working from home. Those in the office work apart from each other. No one wants to be quarantined with their toilets backing up, without water or electricity or heat or hot water and now without air conditioning or air filtration or air purification. We are doing everything we can to help all our employees stay health to protect ourselves and our customers.

Offers by Jones Services on Angi
Day Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Day Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is led by president James Day. James’ career started with a hands on education from a technical school, leading to many years of employment with a well respected company, and finally he started Day Heating & Air Conditioning. James recognized the need for a quality HVAC service in Orange County NY, that provided real value while not sacrificing quality. Ensuring total happiness of his clients. He has spent years specializing and perfecting his skills in HVAC to make available the best quality services possible to everyone in his community, the Orange County NY area. The core values of Day Heating & Air Conditioning are solid work ethic, old fashioned integrity, and true care for their customers. Day has the desire to provide the best service at the best value, making them a business that we’re confident you’ll feel great about recommending. Day is also a certified Viessmann installer. Viessmann is widely recognized for making some of the most innovative, longest lasting, and most efficient money saving units available. For all of your HVAC needs, from installation to service and repair,

03/20/2017

I was leaking differential fluid and when driving I would hear a grinding sound. Since the repair I have not noticed any leaks and I no longer hear any noise. I am very satisfied and would definitely bring my vehicles again.

Description of Work
Grand jeep Cherokee 2007 Repaired and replaced the following: Rear differential, seal, pinion, bearings.

09/02/2016

09/02/2016

Description of Work
I use AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care Inc. auto services. They check the car out and he's reasonable. They don't tell you that somethings wrong, I trust them. I would give them very high marks, the owner is a very nice guy.

Category auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/23/2014

Brian and his team are always professional and they do things right the first time at a reasonable price. I came in on Saturday with my car and, after they had brought it in to diagnose the problem with my brake lights, I had told Brian that I had a warranty that I thought would cover the service, so he stopped the mechanics so we could contact the warranty company on Monday before he did anything...

Description of Work
Repaired my brake lights, which had stopped working.

08/31/2011

They did fine work. I will be going back to them.

Description of Work
I needed new tires, a new battery, and they did an overall tune up.

Auto Service & Transmissions