Non Stop Home Improvements Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

**WINTER SPECIAL: $99 ROOF MAINTENANCE!** With almost 20 years in the industry, locally owned and operated Non Stop Home Improvements Inc. is your #1 choice for all of your roofing and siding projects. Specializing in all things roofing and siding, we take pride in our work and make customer satisfaction our main focus. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to earning your business! Check us out of InstaGram and Facebook! www.nonstophome.com...

roofing (30)window replacement (5)decks & porches (5)home security systems (3)basement remodeling (2)skylight installation (2)garage building (1)pressure washing (1)handyman (1)garage doors (1)fence company (1)siding companies (23)

09/12/2022

Shih Tien W.

It's a great experience. The roof and siding are done professionally. The team is efficient, works on time, and clean up at end of work day. The price is reasonable, and the owner goes above and beyond to troubleshoot any problems. They also pay attention to small details. The house turns out much better than I expected. I am glad I didn't go with other big companies. Highly recommended! 10 out of 10!

Description of Work
roof And Siding

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

05/31/2022

jim F.

Great job by Deniz and his hard working men. I had to go to work when they started but my retired next door neighbor watched them and told me they worked almost non- stop on a very hot 93 degree day. I would highly recommend Deniz to anyone looking for high quality roof work.

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

08/23/2021

Bob L.

If you are looking for outstanding customer service (which is a dying service in the US), quality work and the right price, then Non Stop Home Improvements is the company for you. We interviewed 5 contractors to vinyl side the house and the prices fluctuated wildly. Non Stop was the last contractor we saw based on a recommendation from someone I trust. Deniz's work was first rate. He found items in the siding that needed to be addressed that no other contractors saw. In fact he went above and beyond what was expected in the contract. Highly recommended. My search for an excellent contractor has ended. Deniz and his crew will do any of our work on the house going forward. He was that good! And my thanks to the friend for recommending Non Stop.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding House

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

05/11/2021

Joanne S.

Beautiful work! Looks fantastic! Done on a timely basis! Very thorough. Went above and beyond to complete the job. Best quality- gets back to you quickly. Very reliable!!!!

Description of Work
roof & siding

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/20/2021

Cathy R.

Deniz returned my call right away and stayed in touch when the schedule had to change because of bad weather. He's an expert at what he does and freely shares his knowledge. Deniz spotted the source of the leak right away. I will definitely call him again. His price was fair, and he's a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Repair of siding and window trim to stop leak

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/06/2021

Celeste S.

Amazing work. Attention to every detail. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
roof, gutters, & siding

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

02/24/2021

Stanley B.

Deniz Aksan was reliable, courteous and did a great job of repairing the siding and removal of awning over my back door.

Description of Work
Repair & replace damaged siding. Remove aluminum damaged awning.

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/30/2021

Julian G.

really well. Deniz is a great planner, has a great crew, does perfect work and is reasonably priced. He is by far the best recommendation I’ve ever received.

Description of Work
misc roof, siding, & window installation

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

01/06/2021

Angela S.

Fantastic job— identified all the issues with my roof and did a complete replacement. Also competitive pricing, very efficient, and a thorough clean-up!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

12/04/2020

Peter P.

Deniz removed my ham antenna, removed supports, installed vent covers and cleaned gutters

Description of Work
Deniz did excellent work, cleaned up very well and stayed within budget. I highly recommend his service

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/10/2020

Peter P.

Deniz Akson and Non Stop Home Improvements did excellent work, stayed within budget and kept to the schedule. I highly recommend Non Stop and will use them again.

Description of Work
roof Antenna, siding, & misc. other repairs

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/27/2020

Matt I.

Deniz & his team are true professionals - excellent work, well priced, in addition to being courteous & neat, left the job perfectly clean. Extremely satisfied with the job he did on roof repairs, window & roof eave recapping.

Description of Work
roof & siding work

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/27/2020

Jeffrey A.

Estimate: On time & not a waste of time. Accurate estimate and willing to match legitimate competition. Agreement: Clear communication of product, timeframe, warranty, and work to be done. Work: As scheduled, clean, neat, attention to detail, and overall quality work. Deniz is a professional and master at his craft. He takes pride in his work and will make sure the job is done as best as possible. As a potential customer and eventually a customer, I felt like I was a priority at all times. He has a great relationship with his crew and they are hard working which is great to see. I highly recommend working with Deniz as he is one of the rare "old school" honest and reliable businessmen I've dealt with as a homeowner.

Description of Work
Roof rip-up and replacement

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

10/10/2020

Cedric G.

Dennis and his team are absolute professionals. He set a date to perform the work, kept his word, and delivered as promised. His prices were fair and his service was phenomenal. Definitely recommend using his services.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/02/2020

Thomas C.

Owner Deniz Aksan is very professional and was a pleasure to work with. He showed up timely on the day promised and the job was done quickly and every detail was accounted for. After they left everything was cleaned up and besides the new roof and garage caps it was as if they were never there - everything was left spic and span. i couldn't have asked for better service, but the quality of the work performed and life-time guarantee on the roof just was icing on the cake. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New Roof, Hole in Side of Porch Roof Fixed, Garage Doors Capped

Category decks, garage doors, roofing, home security systems

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Review for Non Stop Home Improvements Inc - 30 Wilson Ave, Middle Island, NY - 38847289

07/24/2020

Chris B.

Amazing. Deniz and the team at Non Stop were professional and courteous. Job was completed on time, on schedule and on budget. We love the look and value of our new life time guaranteed roof!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, home security systems

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/07/2020

Leanne M.

Deniz, the owner, was amazing to work with and incredibly professional. He always responded quickly to my questions, gave a fair price, and was able to come do the job soon after meeting with him. His staff were professional and did great work. I love how my shed looks and would definitely use Non Stop Home Improvements again!

Description of Work
Shed Siding

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Review for Non Stop Home Improvements Inc - 30 Wilson Ave, Middle Island, NY - 38701245

04/28/2020

Craig C.

Deniz was terrific - prompt, courteous, and professional. I would highly recommend him as a GC, and would not hesitate to hire him again.

Description of Work
Repair of siding

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/02/2020

Mike P.

Non Stop Home Improvement made getting a new roof such a pleasure. They were extremely neat and clean from start to finish. Very professional. My roof looks amazing.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

04/02/2020

Margaret T.

It went very well they all did a great job and the clean up was great. Deniz was very nice and professional from the beginning to the end. Would definitely recommend and use again

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

03/26/2020

Bill H.

The roof came out beautiful. They were very quick and the yard was cleaned up perfect. You would never know they were here.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/16/2020

Atif S.

These guys are incredibly professional, timely, honest, and patient. Had the roof, siding, gutters, and other various thing done on my Moms place. Eventhough I wasn't there during the actual work Deniz got the work done while sending me pictures during the whole process. My Mom was very impressed with their work and thought Deniz was a great person. My Mom is hard of hearing but Deniz was patient enough to explain what was going on throughout the renovation.

Description of Work
roof, gutters, & siding repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/16/2020

Sue P.

An excellent company. Deniz is knowledgeable, honest, reliable, very professional and most importantly passionate about what he does. Deniz kept in constant contact throughout the process from our initial call to following up when the job was complete. We knew our roof had a leak but didn't realize how bad it was until the old roof came off. Deniz was honest about the additional cost and work that should be done to repair our severely damaged roof. He went out of his way to get the additional materials and crew needed to repair our roof and siding to better than new the very same day. His team was extremely efficient, clean and courteous. We love our new roof and skylight, are pleased with the siding repairs and have peace of mind our home will be safe and dry for many years to come. We highly recommend Non-Stop.

Description of Work
roof, skylight, gutters, & siding repair

Category roofing, siding, skylights