Boc's Major Improvements

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2009

Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
Royalty Construction

We offer interior painting, trim, cabinet installations, and tile work

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Finished drywall in garage, repaired trim around outside doors, installed a storm door, painted garage walls and garage floors. Very pleasant to work with, showed up as promised, prices were fair, and did an excellent job.

Category replacement windows

04/30/2013

Boc came initially for a roofing estimate, and was supposed to come for another estimate for redoing the cement (parging?) around the basement on the outside. I waited around on two separate occasions for him to show up, he calls me to cancel the appointment 20 minutes before one of them, and again with little notice a second time. Great, thanks for wasting my time again... The final time he sched...

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on roofing repairs. Through conversation on initial meeting found out he can do other work. Was TRYING to get an estimate for the other work as well.

11/24/2012

He was very reasonable, professional and reliable. He was very detail oriented and did an excellent job. Once the job was complete, Boc left the area neat and clean with no mess left behind. I also liked the fact that when you call him, he actually answers the phone - you won't get stuck leaving a voice message and waiting forever for a response. I plan on having him install metal roofing on my re...

Description of Work
I had a major ice dam and leak issue on my back roof. Boc installed EPDM (Rubber Roofing) on my back roof.

02/14/2012

They were very good. I was very happy with them. They were very professional. I plan on have them do some more work for me.

Description of Work
The replaced the roof.

11/27/2011

During last winter I had an issue with a couple of ice damns causing small leaks on my ceiling. I did not want a bigger problem this winter, so I decided to have my 17 year old original roof replaced with a metal one. Believe it or not, living in snow country I was having trouble finding a roofer who did steel roofs. I came across Boc's name on Angie's list. Boc is punctual, polite and professiona...

Description of Work
Installed a steel replacement roof

Painting, drywall installation & finishing, trim carpentry, windows & doors, siding & roofing, remodeling, new construction, additions, foundation repair, decks & porches, flooring.

Electrical, plumbing, heating & A/C.

ask for details