SHS Contracting, Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2014

After doing cleaning, maintenance, repair and renovation work on my own home, I started my own interior & exterior cleaning business back in 2003. With the trust & continued support from our satisfied customers, we were given the opportunity to take on larger projects like renovations & construction. Today SHS Contracting, Inc. ( formerly known as Stevens Home Services, LLC ) is the only true "Full Service" licensed & insured home improvement contractor in NY & NJ. No matter what your residential or commercial needs are we have the training, skills and experience to handle any task, project or job. Why go through the trouble and inconvenience to hire several different trade’s persons to handle a project or task when you can hire one quality company that truly does it all - For less! BIG OR SMALL, WE DO IT ALL! ™...

D&DDesigns provides services for home decor, staging, organizing,event planning, catering. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Here at All State Pest Control, we provide efficient and speedy pest control services that eliminate the problem, keeping your business or home in the West Islip area from further harm and unnecessary distress. We’re renowned for the speed of our services, as well as our expertise and resourcefulness. We are fully certified, and our pest technicians receive extensive training to ensure they are at the top of the field. Don’t suffer any longer – give us a call on +15163243723 and we’ll fix your pest problem for good.

If you are looking for professional pressure washing services in Copiague, NY call Bould Power Washing Inc or visit our website. Pressure Washer, Power Washer, Power Washing Service, Pressure Washing Company, Residential Pressure Washing, Local Power Washing Amityville NY Power Washing, Pressure Washing, Pressure Washing Services, Power Washing Companies, Residential Power Washing http://bouldpowerwash.com

04/22/2019

Very well. I had some difficult to reach spots and the place feels fresh & clean now. A nice early birthday present!!

Description of Work
Some cleaning -- bathroom & kitchen.

Category house cleaning,lighting

08/26/2018

AMAZING WORK. Steve is a phenomenal contractor and a pleasure to work with. You can use them for almost anything in the NYC area, and they are a very professional team that is consistently within budget and on time. Had them redo the entire flooring in my apartment along with the bathroom, they finished within a week and left the apartment infinitely cleaner than it’s ever been. Very honest and tr...

Description of Work
Redo an entire floor and bathroom

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,window cleaning,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Thanks for you kind review. Looking forward to working with you in the future [Member Name Removed].

08/15/2018

Excellent work and was done with in the time frame that we agreed upon. They suggested certain improvements that would update the home and they couldnt have been more right. I was very happy with the job and would use them again in the futire.

Description of Work
Painting and renovations

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plastering,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

06/07/2018

This is the most professional and spectacular contractor I’ve ever worked with! Steve and his team are a dream to work with and the results exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely work with them again for all my home improvement needs. I’m so thankful I found them!

Description of Work
Flooring replaced

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Information Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

06/06/2018

Steve from SHS hits all the high notes. His prices are the best, or close to it, for a variety of services; and his variety is great i.e. he can handle many types of jobs. I have used him to replace my roof, my air conditioning, furnace and air handlers, to build a ramp, to install a commercial dehumidifier, to seal cracks in my foundation, paint and repair walls, and now replace doors. He is quic...

Description of Work
Masonry, Carpentry

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,roofing,woodworking,interior painters

[Member Name Removed] you are a fine gentleman and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

We are licensed and insured full service residential & commercial contractors. We are professionals of all trades and services. *Construction *Renovation *Design * Construction Management *Disaster recovery & Restoration *Repairs * Maintenance *Interior & Exterior Cleaning * Service work.