1 Stop Home Improvements

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2007

1 Stop Home Improvements is basically exactly just that 99.9 % of your household problems and requests can be handled here . I am the only one doing the work on your home and if its something I can't handle will I let you know and provide free advice as to which road to take ......

Envision Contractors

Baltic 2 Boardwalk

Call us today for all your handyman needs!

Bould Power Washing Inc

If you are looking for professional pressure washing services in Copiague, NY call Bould Power Washing Inc or visit our website. Pressure Washer, Power Washer, Power Washing Service, Pressure Washing Company, Residential Pressure Washing, Local Power Washing Amityville NY Power Washing, Pressure Washing, Pressure Washing Services, Power Washing Companies, Residential Power Washing http://bouldpowerwash.com

04/27/2016

Perfect. Tommy came over to assess the job and kept in touch until he returned to complete the job. He was courteous, professional, efficient, and skilled. He did not beat us over the head for his fine work, but charged us an extremely reasonable lrate. A pleasure in every way.

Description of Work
Tommy repaired/replaced the lock on our garage door.

Category garage doors

04/15/2016

He was running late due to another job, but kept me informed. Very personable, friendly, honest, and professional. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Fixed a wooden gate which was not closing or latching properly; removed anchors, and did spot -spackling and painting on one wall; adjusted a trapdoor to attic; cleaned skylights; fixed a slow-draining sink;fixed two rolling closed doors which had been off-track; installed an electrical outlet; cleaned and re-attached a clothes dryer duct; and assessed the condition of bow-window hardware and an attic fan.

Category appliance repair,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,doors,drain cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/11/2015

Tommy was pleasant, neat and very professional. Whatever questions we asked of him, he answered. Would certainly recommend him and I would absolutely call him again. Thank you Tommy-

Description of Work
hung a ceiling fan light

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

06/06/2015

Very friendly, great communication, good work.

Description of Work
Changed kitchen faucet

Category handyman service,plumbing

06/02/2015

Tommy came by sane day I reached out to him and got the job done. Which I value greatly. What more can I ask for.

Description of Work
Installed pedestal sink

Category handyman service

Bath & kitchen remodels, basements, handyman services, power washing, maintenance, plumbing, light electric, siding repair, carpentry, deck repair, tiles, installs, storm doors, garages, furniture & product assembly.