Precision Fence Co

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

3138 Rte112

Medford, NY 11763

Additional emails: mike@precisionfencecompany.com, tom@precisionfencecompany.com....

fence company (155)driveway gate installation (28)decks & porches (12)woodworking (4)hauling (4)handyman (3)water heaters (2)

02/28/2020

Precision Fence Co. did a wonderful job, in a timely matter, at a great price. We enjoyed talking with Dan as he explained different options for the best solution to the look and function we were going for (i.e. beautiful, open look but also able to keep our crazy huskies in). We were eager to get the fence done before moving in and they made it happen within the following week which was great. Ti...

Description of Work
~400' Stockade fence & ~150' Paddock fence with Wire Mesh

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

04/08/2019

Requested bid on Angie's list and received a response same day. Closed on job content and pricing with the owner of the company (Mike) in two days! Mike and his entire team of installers were clearly well experienced and professional with removal and replacement of fencing around my entire backyard. The job was done within 2 weeks of deal closure and was completed in 1 1/2 days. They did a great j...

Description of Work
Removed 300+ feet of chain link fence and replaced with 6 Ft. high vinyl privacy fence.

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

09/17/2018

It went very well. I got 216 total feet of white vinyl PVC fence with the scalloped top. Also included in the price was a beautiful arbor. Bill, the salesman was very patient with me from the start, answering every question I had. They did my house and the next-door neighbor in only two days! The price was so competitive, you can't go wrong. The crew was very professional, too. Winton was very goo...

Description of Work
PVC fence-great job!

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

07/02/2018

Everything went perfect and we are extremely pleased. The installer was insistent that I will be more than pleased upon completion of the work and he was right. I only gave the responsiveness a fair rating just to be completely honest about the review. We first called in April but there was snow in the ground and I’m sure a lot of fence repair work to be done. It took a while for them to get back ...

Description of Work
Old cedar fence removed, new PVC fence installed cement @every post, and two gates installed , one 54 inch and the other 48” Total about 110 feet of privacy fence. Plus they temporarily shored up my back fence for me by adding wooden posts with cement in front of the snapped ones.

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

06/14/2018

Mike gave the estimate. Joe installed the railings. Both were on-time, courteous, professional. I had 2 other estimates and theirs was the best for the quality desired. The installation went seamlessly and the railings are a beautiful addition to my home. This was a big job. The railings were Vanguard black aluminum.

Description of Work
I needed railing installed to code on my new front stoop and deck, on my new back entrance and railing and handrail on my renovated basement entrance.

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

05/21/2018

The crew of Sean & Frank arrived promptly and did an outstanding job with my fence installation. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

01/05/2018

Work was done in a timely and professional manner. Excellent craftsmanship. Competitively priced. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Had a new PVC fence installed in my backyard

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Happy new year!

12/29/2017

Called for estimate, Mike came, and gave estimate. Written estimate was received in the mail. Made many calls to Mike and his office, and promises were made to come and do the work, but no one ever came.

Description of Work
Fence Repair

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

11/08/2017

They were very responsive, punctual and professional. The work was done well, the workers seemed to care about doing a good job and were genuinely pleased with their results, even to the point of cleaning off a muddy spot on the fence before showing it to us.. They cleaned up everything and took away any debris. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had a section of white vinyl fence installed, with a double gate.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

09/26/2017

Thank you Precision Fence for your professionalism. Right from the beginning. I filled out the online form for a quote. I was contacted for an appointment. I met with Dan N. who was great. Dan was friendly and polite, gave me the quote on the spot and showed me samples. If I needed to call the office, whoever I spoke with was polite and nice as well. I was scheduled or the week of September 25th a...

Description of Work
I had a 6' solid fence installed with an 8' gate and an additional 4' picket fence installed.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

Residential and commercial fencing sale & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available