J&L Fencing and Railing, LLC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 2018

Peconic Ave

Medford, NY 11763

J&L Fencing and Railing LLC is the leading fencing company on Long Island, offering the most affordable prices and quality products. Whether you want vinyl, cedar, wood, stockade or any other type of fence installed on your property, we have just the right solution for you....

Resposiveness

fence company (15)driveway gate installation (2)dog fencing (2)

04/08/2021

Couldn’t have been better. They showed up when they said, finished on time (actually a little ahead of time) and did a great job. Best of all, the wife is happy. What more can you ask for?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old wood fence and install née PVC fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

03/10/2021

Jose and Louis are truly the dynamic duo. They are both very professional, very knowledgeable and passionate about the work they deliver. I would recommend this company with no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

06/07/2020

EXCELLENT! This is the second time I’ve done business with this company and I would not hesitate to do business with them again or to recommend them to anyone else. They are prompt, highly skilled, professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace stair railings

CATEGORY remodeling,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

05/30/2020

They made an appointment to give me a quote and never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] We would like to apologize for your negative experience at our service. we'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (516) 343-0774 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business. Thanks, and have a gre...

12/05/2019

This is an extraordinary company. Their price far outdistanced the big box stores I got estimates from, and their service and work is top notch. I was so pleased to be able to hire locally and put that money back in to our own community. Everyone who sees the job they did comments on how good it looks, and what good workmanship it is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to close off our back yard for our dogs with about 52 feet more of fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/29/2019

Excellent Work! Work began early and was compete in one day. Neat, professional and more than worth the price. I wouldn't hesitate to hire or recommend this company; BRAVO!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and Replace a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

04/26/2019

J&L Fencing did a great job! They came, measured and quoted a price we could not pass up. We weren't in a rush to get the job done so I wasn't too concerned that I didn't hear from them quickly. The reason I didn't hear from them was because my husband put down the wrong phone number but this did not stop them from getting the job done. They showed up, on their own, at our house (thank goodness we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to put up a fence on one side of our house to match the other existing fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

08/13/2018

Excellent! They went above and beyond. Very professional at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new fence.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

06/30/2018

Extremely Well Done! Beautiful job installing PVC Railings on my backyard deck and pool deck. Very Reliable, They came as soon as I needed them. Good quality and good price!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PVC Railings around my decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

05/17/2018

They did a really good job. They were very professional! I am happy with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Long Island's premier fence contractor sells, installs & services wood fences, aluminum fences, vinyl fences & chain link fences. Call today to schedule an appointment for a free estimate