Lance's Hauling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Lance's Hauling is your BEST Choice for Capital District Junk Removal ! Offering the BEST in SERVICE & VALUE everyday to EVERY CUSTOMER. No overpriced sales gimmicks with Bait and Switch Coupons to read and compare the fine print. It's simple, straight forward pricing everyday and for every customer. With Lance's Hauling you don't need to pay a "KING'S RANSOM" to get rid of your junk!...

The Junk King Albany team is looking forward to servicing you. When you are ready to book your next appointment book online to save $20 or call 1-888-888-5865(JUNK). When you’re ready to declutter, make an appointment with Junk King Albany by booking online above or by calling 1.888.888.JUNK (5865). Are you looking for a trusted junk pickup service in the Albany area? Junk King’s staff does the junk hauling for you. We operate locally in the Albany area, and we can be at your home or business within minutes! We’re also green: we recycle up to 60% of everything we collect to keep landfills down and communities clean.

We specialize in 15-yard dumpster roll-off rentals for residential and commercial projects! We excel in customer service and responsiveness. We are able to drop-off and pick-up in the same day for our customers! We are Veteran owned and operated. Matt and Jon are both Marine combat veterans who served with 1/3 Charlie Company, and deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Dave has been operating heavy equipment for over 12 years, and is a First Responder. We offer a standing discount to our Veterans and First-Responders!

11/18/2020

Great as always. We’ve used Lance before. As professional as you can get. Showed up early. We also used Lance in our garage to take sheetrock out. Two fine jobs. Will use again.

Description of Work
Basement cleanup

Category garbage collection,hauling services

06/11/2020

Lance and his team were tremendous. On such short notice, they arrived promptly and quickly had all the junk transferred to the trailer, ready to haul away. And then they swept the garage floor and left everything clean. Now that is excellent customer service. I would use them again and would highly recommend them to others to get the job done right.

Description of Work
I needed someone to help take the junk from the garage before the new owners arrive

01/03/2020

They did a fantastic job in a timely manor and very affordable.. They made my life and my fathers life very stress free and I thank them.. Marco

Description of Work
Needed an apartment flat, basement and attic cleaned out.

01/18/2019

Lance's Hauling is outstanding. I've used them for large and small projects alike. First time I shopped around and collected estimates. Lance met or beat all other estimates without haggling. More importantly in my estimations, they are reliable and professional. The latest two jobs included moving a refrigerator, packed boxes, and much more heavy "stuff" from a basement that nearly filled a long ...

Description of Work
Removing heavy appliances and boxes from basement. Removing mattress and box springs from upstairs and some garage junk.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

10/19/2018

Lance was right on time. He was smiling and friendly, and in and out in no time. I will never use Anyone else for this type of thing and I will give his name to everyone. His Price was more than fair

Description of Work
Old couches, tv’s, treadmill, mattress

Category hauling services

Lance's Hauling provides the QUICKEST and most AFFORDABLE Junk Removal options in the Capital District. We Specialize in Elder Care Downsizing. Let Lance's Hauling GET your Junk from anywhere in your House , Basement , Attic , Back Yard , Garage , Storage Unit , Office. You just point to the Junk and Clutter and off it goes. It really is that easy !

Lance's Hauling doesn't accept any Hazadous Waste Material.

Check, Visa, MasterCard