Lance's Hauling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

227 Upper Newtown Rd

Mechanicville, NY 12118

Lance's Hauling is your BEST Choice for Capital District Junk Removal ! Offering the BEST in SERVICE & VALUE everyday to EVERY CUSTOMER. No overpriced sales gimmicks with Bait and Switch Coupons to read and compare the fine print. It's simple, straight forward pricing everyday and for every customer. With Lance's Hauling you don't need to pay a "KING'S RANSOM" to get rid of your junk!...

04/05/2022

Arlene B.

Second time we've used Lance's company-they are the best. Arrive on time, workers are polite, friendly and careful as they remove whatever junk you have. They do the job as promised for a fair price.

Description of Work
Remove junk from the house.

11/18/2020

Robert K.

Great as always. We’ve used Lance before. As professional as you can get. Showed up early. We also used Lance in our garage to take sheetrock out. Two fine jobs. Will use again.

Description of Work
Basement cleanup

06/11/2020

Vivian A.

Lance and his team were tremendous. On such short notice, they arrived promptly and quickly had all the junk transferred to the trailer, ready to haul away. And then they swept the garage floor and left everything clean. Now that is excellent customer service. I would use them again and would highly recommend them to others to get the job done right.

Description of Work
I needed someone to help take the junk from the garage before the new owners arrive

01/03/2020

Marco N.

They did a fantastic job in a timely manor and very affordable.. They made my life and my fathers life very stress free and I thank them.. Marco

Description of Work
Needed an apartment flat, basement and attic cleaned out.

01/18/2019

R D.

Lance's Hauling is outstanding. I've used them for large and small projects alike. First time I shopped around and collected estimates. Lance met or beat all other estimates without haggling. More importantly in my estimations, they are reliable and professional. The latest two jobs included moving a refrigerator, packed boxes, and much more heavy "stuff" from a basement that nearly filled a long trailer and truck. A year later they came back to remove a mattress, box springs, and some garage junk. The store I purchased the new mattress from gave me a discount with a nationally known junk hauling service, but Lance beat their cost substantially and came for the pickup the same day that I called! On both jobs Lance's was a pleasure work with. I recommend him and his crew to anyone that needs a job done right, reliably, and for a fair price.

Description of Work
Removing heavy appliances and boxes from basement. Removing mattress and box springs from upstairs and some garage junk.

10/19/2018

Camille H.

Lance was right on time. He was smiling and friendly, and in and out in no time. I will never use Anyone else for this type of thing and I will give his name to everyone. His Price was more than fair

Description of Work
Old couches, tv’s, treadmill, mattress

05/27/2018

Dean J. T.

It went extremely well. Lance was referred to me by a friend, I called Lance he stopped by on a Sunday, checked the situation out and said he’d be here the following Monday at 8am, sure enough he & his crew were here that following Monday. They worked very efficiently and were respectful of our property. They tore down the deck, cut it up and hauled it away. They cleaned the area of all loose debris and were very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Extremely old deck removal

04/27/2018

Heather D.

Lance walked through the house and familiarized himself with what services we needed. He and his team cleared out cellar, attics and miscellaneous areas cheerfully, efficiently and carefully. They always asked questions rather than assuming. The crew was very kind and thoughtful as they worked. It was great to work with a team who went above and beyond to make sure they took care of every detail. They even took the time to sweep up at the end. Very attentive and responsive.

Description of Work
Junk removal/haulage

03/02/2018

R D.

Lance and his crew did an awesome job. Despite today's near blizzard conditions, they all arrived on time! Because of the weather conditions, it was not possible to get the vehicle all the way to the house... so they packed a truckload of furniture, heavy boxes, and bags to it. They first sized up the job and went immediately to work. All I had to do was point to it. Some items were in the garage, but most of the heavy material was in the basement, so that meant carrying items upstairs. They formed an assembly line and made quick work of it. Nearly a truckload in about 30 minutes from walking into the house until driving away. The price was quite reasonable - actually a bargain considering the weather conditions. Lance and his crew were each experienced, careful, polite, friendly, respectful, and good workers! I'll be a repeat customer and give them my highest recommendations.

Description of Work
Cleaning out older furniture, books and papers, boxes and packing material, and some garbage too.

Category hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to review Lance's Hauling.

02/12/2018

Phyllis H.

Absolutely wonderful job. Very professional service done in a timely manor at a competitive price. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Total removal of household items after owners moved out.

10/18/2017

Edwin D.

This is the second time I call these guys. They are friendly, efficient and very reasonable in their fees. If you need something hauled away, call these guys. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Take down and haul away pergola along with other miscellaneous items.

04/11/2017

Eugene S.

I often don't fell I can afford the time to respond to requests for my opinion, but in this case I must. Lance and his crew are incredibly good. They work fast, they know how to avoid damaging your house, and they sweep out afterward so that everything looks neat when they leave. And Lance is one of the finest gentlemen you will ever meet--a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
A few occasions to haul away the 50-year accumulation of stuff in our house as we decluttered in preparation for selling it.

02/08/2017

CAROLINA W.

Excellent. I highly recommend them. Flexible scheduling professional staff, excellent price

Description of Work
Cleaned out old furniture and junk

02/04/2017

Steve P.

Lance and his helpers were very professional and efficient and very careful with items they moved. I created a plan and when we discussed it at the beginning , Lance had a better idea and created a much easier logistical plan for us to follow. They were there on time every time. I would hire him again in a minute!

Description of Work
two day project (non consecutive) moving from storage unit to trash location in city #1 then moving remainder to another location (nearby city#2) and removing items from second location to be placed in the house back in city #1. Complicated move around and needed precision scheduling

11/04/2016

Kenny H.

Excellent! Lance and his crew did a great job, very friendly and efficient

Description of Work
We had a lot of old/unused stuff removed on 3 different occasions

Category garbage collection,hauling services

[Member name removed] , thanks for the nice review and kudos Happy New Years !

06/17/2016

Judith M.

Lance and his crew did an outstanding job. They were all a pleasure to work with. I would certainly hire them again!

Description of Work
hauled away a huge amount of "stuff".

06/13/2016

Susan K.

First off, Lance answers his own phone: a miracle in this time and age! He and his crew arrived exactly when they said they would, kept double-checking with me in each room to make sure to proper furniture/items were taken. Friendly, helpful, effecient, good-natured guys; even grabbed the cat toys hiding under funiture and put them carefully aside! No wasted time. I was expected a three-hour job and they were done within 45 minutes. Then Lance even took the time to move a few heavy personal boxes from one side of the house to another. I can't say enough great things about this I-GET-JUNK service!!!!

Description of Work
Hauled away all the junk -- from washer and dryer, mattresses and bookcases to smallest items -- before my move.

05/20/2016

Annie L.

Lance and his son cleared out the commercial storage shed that I was renting since being hospitalized last year. My entire apartment had been moved into the shed while I was in hospital. Since I will not be able to live alone again, I decided to get rid of everything, with a few exceptions, to save money. I cannot praise Lance highly enough for the wonderful job he did and the fantastic service he provided. There is definitely a karmic force in the universe and I am sure that the goodness he showed toward me will be returned to him tenfold. Much thanks for everything.

Description of Work
Cleared out storage shed.

01/26/2016

Guillermo Z.

Excellent service. Showed up on time and finished the job in a few minutes. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Removed junk

01/20/2016

Chris T.

Came with a crew of 4, were professional, pleasant, neat. Took apart a bookcase no longer wanted and was too big to bring down the stairs intact. Filled a truck and removed everything in a short length of time. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed many items in house that were no longer needed or useful. ( mostly furniture, old BBQ,)

12/29/2015

Stephanie W.

Lance and his team were great. They called early on the appointed day to confirm. they came right on time, they went right to work, and they were done in less than one hour. They swept out the garage when they were done. Very personable and efficient. No problems at all.

Description of Work
They cleared out lots of junk from our garage including old TVs, a broken treadmill, computer monitors, lawn mowers, metal shelving, wooden fencing, cardboard boxes , cans of old pavement tar, and lots of rubbish.

12/05/2015

Ellen R.

Lance and a helper came by just a couple of hours after I called, loaded up the junk and they were on their way. Very nice and professional. Would use him again.

Description of Work
Hauled away bunch of junk, some from small bathroom remodel

10/01/2015

Mark F.

Took away a large amount of junk including two old furnaces and an old lawnmower. Cleaned out my entire basement and garage in one shot. Very neat, fast and polite. Charged a lot less than a dumpster company, and they did the heavy lifting. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Clean out

07/11/2015

David M.

This is the second time I have used Lance's Hauling, and was very pleased on both occasions. In particular, I had two very large tables in my cellar I wanted to get rid of, and they made it easy and at a very fair price. I undoubtedly will use them in the future as well. It is great to know that they are there for this type of work, and that you can have confidence in the service.

Description of Work
Took away two large tables from cellar, as well as three large concrete blocks and some other objects I could not put in trash.

Category hauling services

[Member name], thanks for taking your time to provide others with your happiness with our service

06/17/2015

Nancy G S.

I called this morning around 9, he called back and came with a crew, removed the items and was gone. Less than 2 hours from my initial call. Courteous, professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Removed mattress, box spring and metal frame (no headboard), 6x9 carpet, tv, microwave, computer tower, pool cover.

Veteran Haul-Away

We specialize in 15-yard dumpster roll-off rentals for residential and commercial projects! We excel in customer service and responsiveness. We are able to drop-off and pick-up in the same day for our customers! We are Veteran owned and operated. Matt and Jon are both Marine combat veterans who served with 1/3 Charlie Company, and deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Dave has been operating heavy equipment for over 12 years, and is a First Responder. We offer a standing discount to our Veterans and First-Responders!

The Junk Removal Crew

Offering The Best Pricing Around! 5% Off Curbside Discounts, Single Item Pickup, Build Your Own Load Online & Full Or Half Load Pricing! Check Out TheJunkRemovalCrew.Com Or Give Us A Call At 518-351-7055 For A Fast Free Quote! Our Customers Have Spoken And We Have Listened! Are you tired of calling around or requesting quotes, just to get no response?! We were as well! That's why we started The Junk Removal Crew. The Junk Removal Crew has been built around our customers needs. Our focus is to operate a business that is responsive, responsible, reliable and efficient. We pride ourselves on our communication and honesty with our clients. We are always innovating to make things as easy as possible for you! We have revolutionized junk removal with our online job builder. Our online job builder is hassle free, where you simply build your own load and book your job instantly! Yes that's right, we post our upfront prices right online! Can you name another Junk Removal Company doing that? Simply go online and load up your junk removal cart, then cash out for an easy one stop transaction! Try it today! After you cash out we will contact you to schedule the job typically by the next business day! TheJunkRemovalCrew.com * Fast Friendly Service * 5% Off Curbside Pickup Discounts * Lowest Prices Around * Online Booking * Free Estimates * No Too Big Or Small

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Lance's Hauling provides the QUICKEST and most AFFORDABLE Junk Removal options in the Capital District. We Specialize in Elder Care Downsizing. Let Lance's Hauling GET your Junk from anywhere in your House , Basement , Attic , Back Yard , Garage , Storage Unit , Office. You just point to the Junk and Clutter and off it goes. It really is that easy !

Lance's Hauling doesn't accept any Hazadous Waste Material.