JB Asphalt Paving

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2009

3.7

Paving company specializing in driveways for residential and commercial....

Saul's Paving

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!

Offers by Saul's Paving on Angi
Egan Paving Co

We are a family run business that has served the capital district for over 30 years. Call Egan Paving, Inc., for an experienced paving professional you can trust. We have built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service.

J S Asphalt

We are family owned and operated. We are a third generation company that got started in the 1940's. We believe in quality and 100% customer satisfaction. We are proud to stand behind our old fashion values and up to date equipment to get the job done right the first time. No stress with J.S. Additional contact: Heidi S.

09/21/2020

Peter N.

09 – 21 -2020 Buyer Beware My name is Peter Nicols. I had a driveway installed by J.B. Asphalt Paving on October 1St 2019. $6500 for job or $6000. Cash, I paid cash. Frank Emmi was the salesman and seemed extremely nice and forthcoming. Driveway looked beautiful after installation and everyone seemed nice although Josh (owner) was a little quiet. In the winter, driveway heaved in front of two car garage where they “boxed out” (basically just dug out and installed stone). In the spring, the driveway sat back down but not flat. I delayed contacting Josh and Frank due to NYS in pause. First contacted J.B. Office machine on 07 – 20. Again 09 – 16, 09 - 17 (2x’s), 09 – 21. Have never heard from Josh. Was able to text and contact Frank 08 – 09. He called and requested pictures with a promise to come and check it out, “If something needs to be fixed, we’ll take care of it. “. I sent pictures on 08 -18. Did not hear back from Frank so I called again 09 – 13, 09 – 15 (2x’s), 09 – 16 (2x’s), 09 – 17 (3x’s) finally called back and promised to be here Saturday. Frank called 09 – 18 and changed to Sunday and again promised. No call, no show. Now I am checking on options to have driveway fixed. Any questions regarding lack of response to “warranty”. Feel free to contact me 518-421-3923

Description of Work
Had new driveway installed 10 - 01- 2020

11/01/2017

Robert L.

Excellent work!! JS Asphalt did an excellent job. On time and on budget. Had a small issue with one section ( some water puddling due to ground contours) - they came back within a timely manner and remedied the situation. A most professional team.

Description of Work
Driveway redone, grading, base gravel, new asphalt.

09/25/2017

Tim H.

Josh and his crew could not have been better to work with. The old driveway was removed in less than two hours, the new stone was installed, and before I knew it the new driveway was done. They answered all of my questions and made sure the new driveway was blocked off so it couldn't be driven on by accident. I'd hire them again without question!!

Description of Work
Our old deteriorated paved driveway needed to be removed and replaced.

04/06/2016

Stephanie P.

I hired JB Paving to fix my old cracked driveway and add an additional parking space. I was giving a free estimate within days of my initial call and was scheduled within a week. The guys were very friendly and the job was done in no time. I will be hiring them to maintain seal coating for my driveway.

02/29/2016

Dan S.

Workmanship was very poor quality. This how the middle of my driveway looks like after just 3 months. I've left multiple voice messages and all have been ignored. I wouldn't hire this company again.

Description of Work
paved driveway

07/29/2014

Wayne B.

Original responsiveness and workmanship was good, but agreed upon follow up work planned for this Spring remains unfinished. I've been very patient, made multiple calls, left multiple voice messages and text messages from April through the end of July, and all have been ignored. I wouldn't hire this company again.

Description of Work
Driveway follow up work

04/10/2014

Nicole L.

My experience with JB Asphalt was very good. I received a phone call within a few hours to set up an estimate. When the gentleman arrived he was very professional, polite and answered all the questions and concerns I had.

Description of Work
Fixed my driveway

05/03/2013

millie F.

They were excellent, trustworthy, and professional.

Description of Work
They redid my driveway.

10/06/2009

Bob N.

Arrived on schedule, installed driveway, did the imprint for streetprint, came back to seal/color streetprint, but weather did not hold out that season to successfully complete the job, agreed that contactor would come back in spring, to complete the colorization (Held back $300 for that work, payable on delivery).. Called in the spring for two topics: (1) Areas of driveway became very rough over winter, loose agregate in several spots. Wanted contractor to assess and address (2) wanted to schedule time to complete the coloring. Called in the spring, spoke to a representative, was told they'd call back and schedule. I ended up calling many times again at different days of week and times of day, over several months, never again able to speak to a human, only able to leave messages. Validated number called is current, matches advertising J.B. Asphalt Paving is circulating at this time..

Description of Work
New apshalt driveway, two apshalt sidewalks, w/streetprint imprinting and color.

Category driveway pavers

Residential & Commercial paving, driveways, parking lots, walkways, sidewalks, concrete work