DAVID FURBECK

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2007

Very professional, quality work, clean and reputable. Always giving a fair price and fine workmanship...

S&J Renovation

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

Quality Care Maintenance

Quality Care Maintenance provides a wide variety of professional, high-quality handyman services in Ballston Spa, NY and the surrounding communities. Established in 2017. We have always provided very fair rates with hopes of growing with the community! We are family owned and operated and service oriented. Our customers' satisfaction is our number one priority.

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

05/08/2015

E S.

Description of Work
Furbeck agreed to side our house last year with a 7 year warranty. He almost completed the project. When close to completion we paid in full. He never finished. In the meantime we had siding pop and some fell off. Furbeck has not returned calls. Furbeck agreed even to vent our dryer. He bought the parts and never finished that. Adhesive was dropped on our newly painted porch by him. He never returned to touch it up. Several days he never showed up to work as previously indicated. He blamed such thugs in a missing phone or having enjoyed himself too much the night before. Do not hire David Furbeck. He is not responsible.

Category decks,home remodeling

04/13/2015

christina S.

He gave me an estimate. I agreed to the price He said he could come back in a couple of days I never saw him or heard from him again

Description of Work
gave me a roofing estimate

Category roofing,home remodeling

04/10/2015

David G.

Description of Work
They replaced an old, leaky cast iron tub with a new fiber glass tub and surround. It's the only tub/shower in the house so it had to be done quickly. They started and finished in two days flat.

Category roofing,home remodeling

10/27/2014

Barbara D.

Description of Work
They completely gutted our sun room, sheet rocked, installed a disappearing TV, installed 2 gas torches and laid Pergo

Category handyman service,home remodeling

05/01/2014

Monica W.

Wonderful company! Dave and Corey were my lifeline when on the day of listing a home, we discovered necessary repairs. They immediately gave me a fair quote, adjusted their schedule, and made all necessary repairs in a professional and ethical manner within one week to meet my new tight schedule. What a pleasure to work with them. They were also very responsive to any and all email and phone messages. I highly recommend their services! I will be using them again!

Description of Work
New roof and plumbing repairs.

Category handyman service,roofing

02/21/2014

Barbara D.

I can't say enough about this company. They went the extra mile with every step they took. They moved furniture and replaced a light fixture and even touched up dings with paint that was not in the original planning. They arrived on time and never stopped working except for a lunch break but they were there for 12 hours! They were very respectful of my home and wouldn't leave until they showed me everything they did and made sure it was to my liking. We need some structural work done this week and they are the first on my list to call

Description of Work
Re-grouted a 16x22 room, replaced and repaired molding through a 2 story home, spackled 2 ceilings, spackled a wall and repaired a textured wall.

Category home remodeling

07/02/2007

william M.

This guy will do anything that you need. I've had him do various handyman type things. He's always professional and courteous. His quality of work is always excellent. He is very reliable, responsible, and easy to work with. The prices he offers are also very good.

Description of Work
Dave Furbeck put on a new flat roof on a portion of our 2800 square foot home. The work was done on approximately 1/3 of the roof. He did take off the old material prior to installing the new rubberized torch material.

No job too big or too small. We always look out for the costumers best interest. Years of experience, quality workmanship, have the tools for any job. Never hesitate to call about any jobs or emergency. (518) 605-7417