Crowther Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2012

I am a general contractor and have been in business since 1979. Experienced in all types of new construction and remodeling of residential and light commercial....

Father & Son Home Improvements

Father & Son Home Improvements

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Father-Son-Home-Improvements/337069303783 Most of our work is done by the owner of the company. All work is overseen by the owner of the company. When a estimate is given any discounts are included in the quote

06/18/2018

He refaced our cabinets, put in granite countertops, put in a new backsplash and built a new cabinet to hold my microwave. Everything came out beautiful! He's been doing this a long time and there were no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He redid our kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

06/18/2018

I've known him for a while now and he's done other projects that I'm aware of. He's very professional and shows up on time. I've been very pleased with the work he's done at my home. The quality of work was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new deck behind our house.

CATEGORY decks

05/20/2018

Very punctual, professional, and expert workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel 1/2 bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/11/2018

Perfectly. Everything was done exactly as promised in the exact time frame promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel. Counters, cabinets, floor, backsplash, removal of wallpaper and painting.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

02/01/2018

It was log cabin type home. This guy is the best, absolute pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a new home for me. He is now building furniture for me as well.

CATEGORY home builders,woodworking

The services I specialize in are kitchen and bath remodeling. I have a complete woodworking shop to do any custom cabinetry/furniture and other woodworking. I provide all facets of remodeling, including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and heating.

Roofing not associated with a remodel or new construction.