2XL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2007

ADDITIONAL EMAIL IS: 2XL_ELECTRICAL@OPTONLINE.NET....

Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Give us a call for your computer repair needs.

LI Craftsmanship has been serving and building our community since 2011. LI Craftsmanship is a certified service-disabled veteran owned business. We value each of our clients and professional customers and have invested in top quality products to best serve you. We have compiled a team of knowledgeable and professional individuals to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are working with the best electrical contractor New York has to offer. Unlike our competitors, we will take the time to explain and help you understand exactly what you are getting and why it is the best option for your home.

08/26/2010

took long to schedule the job initially, AC company found wrong fuse for stove he had installed and he got very angry; never returned to repair the hole he left in exterior wall

Description of Work
electrical upgrade

10/30/2009

I just purchased a new washer and dryer (front loaders) and the breaker went after the sixth load of wash. So I called and he was able to come the next morning. He had it up and running in no time at all and for a nominal fee. I was very grateful. I did tell him that with my house being as old as it is that I would most like put him on speed dial!

Description of Work
Tested the different lines and replaced the breakers.

09/18/2009

Initially everything went well, price was right, timing was great but we hit a snag because the existing wire wasn't heavy enough. So, what should have been a simple job became more involved and costing more. I needed to have a whole new and heavier line installed. The bottom line, I needed the job done and the additional cost didn't seem out of line. I had them do it and everything turned out gre...

Description of Work
I needed a new electric range hooked up. My old range had been hard wired, the store that I purchased the new stove from would only install a stove that required a plug not hard wiring. So, I needed to find an electrician, which is what brought me to Angie's List.

11/01/2007

IT WENT GREAT, DARIN CAME OVER AND GAVE US THE ESTIMATE THEN HE CAME BACK TO DO THE WORK. HE WAS GREAT, ALL WORK WAS DONE CLEAN AND FAST, HE WENT OVER AND ABOVE FOR US. I HAVE USED HIM 2 MORE TIMES SINCE THE FIRST JOB. THANK YOU DARIN!

Description of Work
REPLACED EVERY FIXTURE IN OUR HOME, BIG JOB.

10/04/2007

This was my third estimate. I love his neat work and fast service.

Description of Work
Service upgrade.

Category electrician

INDOOR, OUTDOOR & LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, FIRE ALARM & HOME SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS, CIRCUITS, POOL & SPA GROUNDING, ELECTRIC HEATING & COOLING, NETWORKING, TELEPHONES, LIGHTING PROTECTION, SERVICE UPGRADES, VIOLATION CORRECTIONS, CEILING FANS & DISHWASHERS, WHOLE HOUSE, CCTV, BOILER, THERMOSTAT, POOL & SPA, WASHER & DRYER WIRING.