Better Kept Properties Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2009

Licensed & Insured: Nassau and Suffolk Counties Member: Better Business Bureau Member: Massapequa Chamber of Commerce We Have Over 25 Years of Experience and Have Completed Thousands of Jobs for Our Satisfied Clients....

Always Affordable Chimney Inc

Family owned & operated. 24 hr emergency contact no: (516) 830-0166. Regular evening appointments available. License info: Suffolk County License: #48488-H, Westchester County License: #WC-23915-H11, Nassau County License: #H07086000, NYC License: #1402159. Additional email: info@AlwaysAffordableChimney.com. Always Affordable Chimney, Inc. is your Long Island Chimney Repair Specialist. We are a full service chimney and masonry company located on Long Island that services Suffolk & Nassau Counties as well as Queens, Brooklyn and Westchester County. We are a family owned business looking forward to serving all your chimney service and repair needs.Ask Us About The Ez Breathe Air Purification And Dehumidifying System We Now Install $89.99 Fireplace Cleaning Nassau & Suffolk County Only $10.00 off for Seniors Fireplace Cleaning

Property Deep Cleaning

We take every measure necessary to keep our clients and employees safe. Providing COVID-19 Disinfection services, Deep Cleaning Services, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HVAC Cleaning(Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation Cleaning) Post Construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Restaurant Deep Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Power Washing, One Time Cleaning, Move In/Move Out Cleaning...Nassau/Suffolk and Brooklyn

Offers by Property Deep Cleaning on Angi
Fred's Chimney Magic

EXPERTS ON CHANNEL 7, CABLE NEWS AND DAILY NEWS! 1437 REVIEWS ON ANGIE'S LIST! NO COMPLAINT WITH BBB OR CONSUMER AFFAIRS! (CALL 800 696-7668 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE) LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON ALL STAINLESS STEEL LINERS AND CAPS. 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS. (3 tour) VETERAN ARMY MILITARY POLICE. EXFIRE FIGHTER. REPAIRED APPROX. 1/3 OF ALL NYC FIRE DEPARTMENTS. LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED! PRIOR CONSULTANTS FOR BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORIES AND THE AMERICAN GAS RESEARCH FOUNDATION IN WASHINGTON D.C. "WE ARE GENTLEMEN WHO CARE" (read our reviews) THANK YOU!

Offers by Fred's Chimney Magic on Angi

06/21/2020

Stoop came out nice but now have water coming into my basement. Asked Peter to come look at it and he never shows up when he tells you he is then just pops over when he’s ready. Agreed on price to make repairs and that’s the last I heard or saw him. Do yourself a favor and find someone to do work for you because once this guy gets paid you’ll never see him again!!

Description of Work
Reface stoop take out old pavers and replace with brownstone.

Category masonry,chimney repair

05/08/2015

i notified Peter and sent pictures of the stoop and when I told him it was a potential liability for his company with my elderly sick parents he sent people to fix it so it was usable. When i sent a text asking when they were coming to finish it he told me within a couple of days. Never happened. I was given 3 subsequent non existent dates. I was told my job was too small and he had more important...

Description of Work
Installed stoop for me which crumbled in a year

Category landscaping

04/09/2015

Not well. Work crews shoed up late, lacking the proper materials ( I supplied the tiles, but the were given samples prior ) Grouting was not finished around the walls, a few tiles needed leveling (and still do). The owner was called repeately and made appointments to come over which he never kept. ,A letter was sent to him threatening a lawsuit. He contacted me to set up an appointment to review t...

Description of Work
Better Kept Properties removed and then installed a tile floor in the basement of my home, damaged in the Sandy Hurricane I hired them to do interior work based on their performance of some exterior jobs they did for me. One skill does not translate necessarily to another.

Category landscaping

06/26/2014

Excellent work. Owner on site - directing work at all times. Quality material and workmanship. Price very fair. Have recommended BKP to friends, and would call again for other services.

Description of Work
Excavated, formed, and poured concrete for our driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators

06/04/2014

After takeing several bids on the job I chose Peter as my landscaper. He and his men were considerate ans hard working. Peter bent over backwards to make sure the job was done right and that we were satisfied. I'm very pleased by the overall improvement of my home's appearance and my new outdoor living space. I'd recommend Better Kept Properties to any serious homeowner.

Description of Work
Graded entire yard for drainage, installed paver driveway, walkway, front steps, and patio, seeded lawn and installed basement window wells.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

Applications-brick, mason & concrete. Patios. Stoops. Chimneys. Fireplaces. Pavers. Paths. Driveways. Cobblestone. Curbing. Landscape architecture & maintenance. Property maintenance. Tree & shrub planting & removal. Lawn cuts. Fall leaf clean ups. Rock & slate pate paths & walls. Sprinkler systems. Excavations. Snow removal.