B & B Home Repairs, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

We are a family owned and operated business that can take on all of your home improvement or repair needs. We are big enough to get any job done but small enough to pay attention to the details. We offer free estimates and quality work....

Universal Roofing & Chimney of LI Inc

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

12/11/2015

B & B were prompt, neat, showed up everyday day and did high quality work. They also stayed within budget and time restrictions. We will definitely be using them again for future projects! A real pleasure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We totally renovated a large kitchen, office area and 2 bathrooms.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/21/2015

The estimated amount of time was on schedule. Timely response to any questions and status. Good and respectful in caring for the rest of the house. Basement looks great! Pleasant construction experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling - replaced walls, molding, insulation, baseboard, finished and painted walls.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

We offer a full range of home improvements and repairs. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Satisfaction