NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

58-30 Maspeth Ave

Maspeth, NY 11378

Family Owned & Operated. We offer Sales, Service, & Installation for Gas, Wood, Electric, & Ethanol Fireplaces. Come visit our beautiful showroom conveniently located right off the Long Island Expressway - Maurice Ave Exit. We have traditional & modern fireplaces on display along with complete outdoor kitchens. **We do not service or install any products that have not been purchased through our store**...

fireplace services (20)outdoor kitchens (6)gas fireplace repair (5)masonry (5)door installation (2)stucco (1)large appliances (1)firewood company (1)countertop installation (1)

11/05/2018

Got an estimate but used someone else.

Description of Work
Gas Fireplace replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

10/20/2018

I bought a house that had a Gas Fireplace already installed and I need to have the Pilot replaced because it will not stay lit. I do not know where it was purchased or who installed it. I gave them a "C" rating because their description is very misleading or wrong. They say, and I quote "We offer Sales, Service, & Installation for Gas, Wood, & Electric Fireplaces." What they don't say is that you ...

Description of Work
Replace gas pilot

Category fireplaces

Hello [Member Name Removed], We used to service units that we have not sold or installed. We no longer offer that for liability issues & also to provide better service & lead times to our existing customers who we have developed a relationship with from the beginning of the process. If you had expressed interest in installing a new unit & becoming a new customer of ours, we would have assisted you...

11/29/2017

We highly recommend NYC Fireplaces for glass fireplace enclosures. We moved into our new house and discovered that the 2 fireplaces were irregularly sized and that we could not find a fireplace screen that would fit them. Faced with having a blacksmith forge custom screens, we began looking around for fireplace doors and discovered NYC Fireplace, very close to us in Brooklyn NY. They were fast to ...

Description of Work
purchase and installation of 2 Fireplace doors

Category fireplaces,appliance sales

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

07/01/2017

Sal and Lucca were great. We went to their showroom in Maspeth and they helped us pick out a great frame for the fireplace doors and made some great suggestions on finishes etc. Lucca even let us take the finish sample ring home so we could match the color to our existing hearth. Sal come over later that same day and measured. 2 weeks later the doors came in and were installed. The installers were...

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of glass fireplace doors for existing masonry fireplace

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

01/03/2017

The installation, plumbing and electrical work was carefully planned and completed. We are very happy with the way that it turned out. Luca was very helpful with showing us what the best options will be for our fireplace. Antonio the plumber and Raffi the installer were great also. I would definitely recommend NYC Fireplace and Outdoor Kitchens to anyone that would like to upgrade their fireplace

Description of Work
Gas insert fireplace installation with plumbing and electrical work.

Work Completed On 12/16/2016

03/08/2016

My husband and I decided to convert our wood burning fireplace to gas. Although I was excited about the project, I was nervous about how the work would go. Our experience with NYC Fireplaces and Outdoor Kitchens was perfect from the moment we made the initial phone call to their showroom for information. Maria Pregola took that phone call and was so gracious as she so patiently answered all of my ...

Description of Work
We purchased a log set and glass fireplace doors from NYC Fireplaces. They installed both the log set and doors.

Category firewood,fireplaces,gas logs,doors,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 03/08/2016

10/07/2015

Sal and his team did a great job throughout the multiple stages of developing our 11 foot custom outdoor kitchen. Solid service throughout the process from estimates, design, built and walk-through. Our family loves the results!

Description of Work
Designed, built and installed full custom outdoor kitchen with grill, access doors, fridge. Stucco finishing with Dekton Countertop.

Category countertops,masonry,stucco,doors,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

08/27/2015

The showroom has on display all kinds of choices: wood, color, size, outside covers, inside brick work. Spectacular.

Description of Work
Designed, built and installed a beautiful gas fireplace where there had been none. It totally created a wow factor in our living room and it kept us warm.

Category masonry,fireplaces,gas logs

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

01/20/2015

They were great. Arrived on time. Did exactly what was promised. Very cheerful and helpful. Telling us exactly how to operate and care for new fireplace. The process could have been very messy but wasn't. And they carefully cleaned up after themselves I couldn't recommend more highly

Description of Work
Our gas fireplace didn't work so they replaced it and added a shelf to protect the tv from the heat

Category fireplaces,gas logs

Work Completed On 12/16/2014

09/29/2014

Everything went great! In the beginning I had such anxiety on how things would go. They sat me down and addressed all of my concerns, while communicating with me every step of the process. NYC Fireplace was punctual, professional and knowledgeable about the products. The fire place was a great accent to my home. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a fireplace.

Description of Work
I had a bioethanol fireplace installed encased in stone.

Category masonry,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/15/2014

Gas, Electric, Wood, and Ethanol Fireplaces & Installation. Gas & Electric Inserts & Installation. Gas Logs, Inserts, and Glass Burners. Custom Wood & Stone Mantles and Mantle Shelves. Granite & Marble surrounds for fireplaces. Gas, Electric, Charcoal Grills (Built-in or Portable). Custom Built Outdoor Kitchens & Design. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, & patio heaters

Wood Stoves & Wood Insert Installation Service or Installation to Products Not Purchased from our Store

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover