HAMILTON CARPET ONE FLOOR & HOME

With Angi since May 2007

A.M. FRESH COATS INC

11 years experience!!! Specializing in hardwood flooring installation and refinishing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a walk through and free estimate today!

Four Corner Floors

Accepting 200sq ft+ projects. Minimum $450 charge for projects under 200sq ft. We hope you can find everything you need. FOUR CORNER FLOORS, LLC is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Call us today and receive 10% OFF Your next project. All of our work is satisfaction guaranteed! flooring contractor, Wood Floor Installation, Wood Floor Repair, Wood Floor sanding, Custom color staining, Antique floor restoration, Wood floor bleaching, Laminate floor Installation, Engineer Pre-finish floor installation, Tile floor installation, Ceramic, Porcelain, Granite, We also do interior painting.

Figueroa Home Services

10/08/2016

Elaine B.

Every one in the organization was pleasant efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Carpeted whole house and kitchen floor installed.

08/27/2016

george G.

Excellent! George Nieto and his staff of professionals did a wonderful job. In addition to installing the flooring material, they replaced and leveled the sub floors and secured the staircase to eliminate squeaks. The materials were first rate, installed professionally in a timely fashion at a very reasonable price. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
laminate floor in kitchen; hardwood floor in living and dining rooms; carpet on stairs and upstaits hallway.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/10/2015

Richard S.

They were very good. Neat, organized and careful.

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and tack strips. Install new carpet

12/01/2014

marc M.

I highly recommend this company. Great service, very polite and professional. We walked into to their showroom a number of times and were aways treated nicely (they just happened to be next door to our daughter's gymnastic class). The salesmen were always very patient and good listeners, really just the perfect attitude and helpfulness. The installation was also a very pleasant experience. The two guys showed up on time and worked hard for the entire time they were there. And they were very thorough with the cleanup when finished as well.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and vinyl flooring

08/14/2014

Maureen F.

The people were very good. The guy's name was George. They came to the house which I liked very much with the sample. I looked at a lot of places. I knew which carpeting I wanted but I didn't like the padding that people were using. I did a lot of research and it said that if I get padding that sinks down the carpet wears out faster. The places I had looked the padding was sinking down. So he brought a very good padding that didn't sink. His people came; they did a beautiful job of laying the carpet and there was no problem at all. I had looked at other places, they said they may have nice carpeting but their people who install it do a terrible job. This had everything; they had the padding I wanted and the service. I know his price was better than other places I went. He had an excellent price and excellent service. He comes to my house and they install it without any difficulty. They are dependable and I can depend on it. I like it very much. The price was the best price I could find anywhere and I went to a number of stores.

Description of Work
Hamilton Carpet One Floor & Home did wall to wall carpeting. It was around 278 sq. feet of carpeting.

06/28/2014

Justin C.

Man came over to measure the room.The price given was great.Date set to remove the carpet.It never happened because although I postponed the time they said ,at the last minute we had to wait 2 days because they were in the middle of a big job!!!!We pulled up the carpet ourselves!!

Description of Work
Nothing

03/11/2013

Geraldine P.

Installed a tricky carpeted install with lots of corners. Wood flooring installed in kitchen/dinning room. All products very good. They were supposed to come back and put vinyl trim under cabinets but they never showed back up...

Description of Work
Put in padding and carpeting in a very large room that had lots of corners.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

02/25/2013

Alex D.

Salesman provided color samples of carpet for us to take home so tenants could select a color. They selected the color he recommended after visiting the house to measure the rooms. Installers arrived on time and were finished very quickly, to the relief of the tenants. They cleaned up after themselves nicely.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and pad in two bedrooms. Also trimmed bottoms of four closet doors

11/15/2012

Eugenia E I.

I have used this company on many occasions - although once I strayed and used another carpet company. I went back to this carpet store, they are well versed in their product, very professional, from the moment you walk into the store until they leave, Prompt, efficient, I can go on and on in glowing terms. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace existing carpeting in foyer and inside hall (including steps)

06/24/2007

WINIFRED S.

From Manhattan went to store in Queens. Thought I knew what I wanted, but showed me many other choices--not at all pushy; very helpful. I did more research at home; selected Armstrong laminate as the category I wanted. A man came to my apartment with samples, but one of 4 that I asked for was missing from the store. I didn't like any of the others, so I wanted to see the missing one. They said they would order it. I don't think it was their fault, but it took a long time to get the sample. They mailed it to me, but when it finally arrived 2 months after initial contact, I didn't like, so went to store to see what else was available. They let me take home 4 samples from their showroom to see how they looked in my kitchen. Decided on Alloc. Carpet One gives their own very comprehensive warranty. Made an appointment for installation 1 week later; arrived exactly on time. Did excellent work.

Description of Work
Sold and installed 90 square feet of Alloc laminate flooring in my kitchen. Came to measure my floor, bringing several samples I asked to see. Arrived exactly on time. Ditto for installation.

Category flooring contractor

SALES AND INSTALLATION OF HARDWOODS, CARPET, TILE, VINYL, LAMINATE AND AREA RUGS.