Dimon Construction

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2006

4.2

Additional emails - info@dimonconstruction.com Additional DBA - Ronald L Dimon Construction Company Inc....

Reyes Interior Painting

At Reyes Painting. Our mission is simple, to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our goal is the satisfaction of the client in each project.

Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
JF Santos Construction Inc

We are a full home renovation company of 3 professionals in business for 35 years. We have also maintained a five star rating with homeadvisor.com for the past 10 years. We offer package deals & payments by credit card or check.

06/10/2014

No contract signed. They never got back to us

Description of Work
Quite a while, after we requested an estimate, we were visited by a company rep. to look as our home for an estimate, after multiple phone calls from us we were finally visited by a different rep to go over a written estimate in person. When asked to itemize tasks by price, they never called or returned.

Category home remodeling

04/15/2014

Dimon Construction is very professional, did a good job and his clean up was good. We were satisfied with his work. It went well.

Description of Work
There were some stones that were missing in our front of our house. Dimon Construction replaced them and also replaced a stove top.

Category decks,fireplaces

03/27/2014

Quality of work was very good other than the paint job. They are very expensive, however I needed a brick floor torn up and replaced and I knew they had experience so I was willing to pay the price for this specific job.

Description of Work
Total remodel of laundry room and mudroom.

Category basement remodeling

11/17/2013

replace sky light. It went very well.

Category skylights

02/25/2013

Overall, it was a painless renovation from start to finish and what more can you say about that? Quick, clean, and my new laundry room has made my life so much easier.

Description of Work
Ron renovated my laundry room and mudroom. They are not inexpensive, but I was removing a 25 yr old full brick floor and was worried that it would not be flush with my hardwood kitchen floor. They did a beautiful job replacing the brick with ceramic tile, they were quick, immaculate, and very professional. I would not have any qualms about using them again.

Category home remodeling

Residential and commercial design and build, remodeling of kitchens, baths, additions, basements, decks, porches, fireplace, tile, window, door, lighting, closet, garage cabinets, interior painting.