Class Carpet & Interiors

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2011

107 W. 86th St

Manhattan, NY 10024

Super Service Award Winner 4 Years in a Row! 1 Year Interest Free Financing. Family owned since 1989, Class Carpet & Interiors is the one-stop shop for all your remodeling & restoration needs. We carry every brand & service! We're well known for our personalized service, top-notch installation team and products & services to satisfy every preference and budget. Specializing in: -ALL Types of Flooring -ALL Types of Window Treatments -ALL Types of Upholstery Services -Wood Floor Refinishing -Area Rugs -Carpet, Rug, & Upholstery Cleaning -Interior Painting -Kitchen & Bath...

05/20/2018

Elisa D.

Georgia was very knowledgeable and experienced. She was easy to work with and delivered in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Window treatments, paint job and carpets

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, replacement windows, window treatments, interior painters

05/19/2018

Melissa S.

Everything was professional. They were on-time. Well done.They did it very well.

Description of Work
Three solar shades made and a valance.

05/18/2018

Michelle P.

Excellent. The quality of the work was excellent, the material was high quality, and the sales and service team were very friendly, responsive, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
New window treatments in bedrooms, dining room, and upholstered the dining room chairs.

Category flooring contractor, furniture repair, interior designers, remodeling, upholstery, window treatments

04/20/2018

Leslie B.

Lovely people in the store, professional and knowledgeable, and they provided me with expert installers who cleaned up afterwards and were extremely pleasant to work with. I will absolutely use Class again.

Description of Work
Removing old carpet and installing new, including 2 flights of stairs.

04/20/2018

Jennifer B.

Georgia and her staff are warm and welcoming and performed a great job. Her flooring team was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Flooring and window treatments.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, window treatments

04/13/2018

fran Y.

Project was completed in a neat, timely fashion.

Description of Work
I needed to replace the flooring for a den, bathroom and 2 small rooms

04/13/2018

K S D.

We are a small co-op on the UWS. We searched for a neighborhood store which sells and installs quality carpet at a reasonable price, and chose Class Carpet. Class has everything we hoped to find on the UWS: a wide selection of reasonably-priced quality carpet; professional measurement and installation; and exceptional customer service.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

01/13/2018

ileen R.

Extremely well. I dealt with three members of the team who were all highly professional and yet also friendly. When she came to my apartment to measure my windows, she was great & showed my cat attention as well.

Description of Work
Blinds for six windows measured & purchased

01/12/2018

Linda R.

I appreciate the last part because I am not very good at scissors. That was very helpful. The whole experience was easy going. It went great.

Description of Work
I needed a rug for a very skinny hallway that would go well for the rest of my apartment. They are very helpful, patient, not pushy at all, and making suggestions. When I made my decision, they bound the carpet and cut a pad to the exact length of the rug so it will not slip on the floor.

01/05/2018

Glenn E.

They did a very good job for a reasonable price and I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They cleaned some rugs for me.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

12/29/2017

Robin S.

We had a terrific experience. We'd been looking unsuccessfully for quite awhile, and these folks helped us focus in on exactly what we needed and then found something for us that was very unique.

Description of Work
We needed a new rug for our living room.

12/29/2017

Janet L.

From beginning to end an incredibly easy and enjoyable service. Great showroom direction, excellent communication regarding waittime for product, timely installers who were professional and respectful of our home.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

12/23/2017

Johanna M.

Everything went smoothly. The cocoa mat was ready at the time promised and delivered on time. A strong young man delivered and installed the heavy material. Since it had to be cut to a certain size there was a large piece left over which was also delivered (without my asking for it). That came in very handy.

Description of Work
Class Carpet & Interior supplied the material an cut it to my specification.

12/22/2017

Sheila H.

It was done very quickly as I needed it for a certain date. The service was extremely professional and helpful!

Description of Work
Cleaning oriental rugs

Category carpet installation, window treatments, oriental rug cleaning

12/22/2017

Sue G.

The fitters were efficient, quiet and very clean. We paid extra for furniture removal and they went about shifting the furniture around quickly despite the weight of some of the pieces. We’d use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Fitted carpet throughout apartment

11/08/2017

Helene F.

I had shopped around and had an idea of what I wanted. I described it to them and they knew exactly what I was asking for and picked out the perfect window treatments for me. They are very nice people.

Description of Work
I ordered window treatments through them.

10/23/2017

Betty M.

They did an excellent job. They were a neighborhood store but gave a better price than discount chains. Overall I am very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They resurfaced a floor. They put down a new floor in another room and they cleaned carpets.

James E.

They were very good. they were on time, professional, courteous and expert service.

Description of Work
They did hardwoord floors for me.

Gail M.

It went fine. They did a really good job, very effecient, they came when they said they will be coming and did what they needed to do. The hardwood flooring looks very good. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring.

Tony B.

It went extremely well and timely. They were courteous and they finished it all in one day. Cost is better compared to other places in the neighborhood.

Description of Work
It was for sanding and refinishing a hardwood floor in 3 rooms.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/18/2017

Will J.

It went very well. Robert, the manager, arranged to put the carpet in for us, was extremely professional. We needed this project done very quickly and he was able to find the right product and get the work done in our time frame. Overall they were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed carpeting in our new office.

10/18/2017

Emily G.

I love the carpet and the installers did a great job.

Description of Work
I purchased wall to wall carpeting then they installed.

09/29/2017

Florence F.

It was superb and it was for my moms home. They worked with her and everything was terrific. They did a wonderful job there were outstanding and we are happy. they bent over backwards to make my mother happy and she is very satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in the master bedroom which is a big room.

09/29/2017

Betsy I.

Extremely well. High quality work by a very professional team. Everything was done on time and at a reasonable, fixed price.

Description of Work
Sold and installed kitchen floor tiles.

Category flooring contractor

09/13/2017

Ellen W.

It went great. That is why I kept returning. They have a huge selection of fabrics, carpeting and flooring. You can do many projects under one roof, one stop shopping.

Description of Work
I purchased fabric and they did the upholstery for me. I have also bought carpet and had it bound into a rug, had a couch upholstered, and had my carpets stretched.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, upholstery, window treatments

JCL Renovation

We specialize in interior remodeling services including bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, home interior renovations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free on-site estimate today!

Offers by JCL Renovation on Angi
    Calianese Painting

Calianese Painting is a locally owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience. We provide interior and exterior painting for both residential. and commercial properties as well as small repairs . We are a owner operator business and are fully insured.

Offers by Calianese Painting  on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Flooring. Area Rugs. Window Treatments. Upholstery. Wood Refinishing. Kitchen & Bath. Painting. Carpet, Rug, & Upholstery Cleaning. Drapes. Shutters.

Ask for details.