CLINTON KEARNEY DOOR CO

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2005

324 NORTHROP AVE

Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Specializing in Garage Door Installation, Repair, and Service. With over 35 years of business, Clinton Kearney Doors has the expertise and experience to meet all residential and commercial garage door needs....

05/07/2019

Maria C.

Even better than we hoped. It looks and works great and since the door is well insulated and closer tot he opening than the old door, we're going to save money on our heating expenses this winter!!! Greg was our salesman and he was very helpful and the guys who performed the installation were prompt, quick, professional and courteous! The price was very reasonable. We are so happy.

Description of Work
Replace our garage door

03/07/2018

John O.

They were punctual, explained everything and did a great job overall.

Description of Work
General maintenance on garage doors.

02/07/2018

Kristen L.

Very well! They were great to work with- time frame wasn’t quite as quick as indicated but overall we were very happy and would use them again.

Description of Work
Replace garage doors

07/19/2016

Sal S.

Description of Work
They were very reliable, came on time and offer a fair price for a garage door replacement. No over selling, just installed what we needed. I recommend them to others and would use them again myself.

Category doors

03/14/2016

Crystal G.

Very punctual and fair price. Garage door looks great!

Description of Work
He changed a broken garage door.

03/09/2016

Nikica M.

I called them for repair at 8:30 a.m. and they came same day and on time. Changed old rollers, springs and checked everything and it was in less than an hour. Excellent service; quick, professional and polite. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
He changes both springs and rollers on my garage doors.

06/11/2015

Joy R.

Description of Work
Fixed a garage door opener. Still working!

02/01/2015

DIANE C.

They came the same day I called and installed a new motor with controls while I was at work. The price was fair, no drama. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener

Category garage doors

So glad we could provide you with fast service! Thanks for the wonderful rating!

01/28/2015

Bob & Maria M.

Category garage doors

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Great doing business with you!

01/28/2015

Shiva K.

Description of Work
Install garage door and opener

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us the great review!

01/21/2015

Nan C.

Description of Work
Replaced our garage door with a new one. Everything went exceptionally well -- first phone call answered right away, made an appointment easily, representative came right on time, was professional, courteous, very pleasant. Gave us a good estimate, was patient with my deciding of color and finish. All phone calls able to reach them. It took a while to get the door since it was a custom size but the door was ready exactly when they estimated and they brought and installed it very efficiently, cleaned up, did a very nice job. I have already recommended them to someone else and am very pleased with all aspects of the service.

Category garage doors

We appreciate your business and very much appreciate the recommendation, both to your friend and on Angie's List! So happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks for the business!

11/04/2014

GLADYS and Nina S.

Very good service! They were prompt, clean, and clear in providing an explanation to what they were doing and are not a big company, but provide excellent service and at an excellent price.

Description of Work
Replaced a very old garage door with a new one.

Category garage doors

Thanks so much for the great rating! We are happy to help!

09/25/2014

Eapen C.

Explained the problem, identified the fixes and did them on all on the visit. No upsells or criticisms of our door's age or condition. I appreciate this. Just what I needed in a harried time.

Description of Work
On an older door, Jim Clinton replaced a few broken hinges between door panels, and he adjusted the gap between the springs and pulley track because the spring was scraping emitting a high pitched noise and probably counting down the days to failure. His firm seems to do higher end architectural doors in Westchester north of our home.

Happy to help!

03/04/2014

phyllis S.

They did a workman like job, were reasonable, knowledgeable and responsive. Good work. Very satisfied

05/04/2013

malcolm S.

old garage doors warped spring broken C.K. workmen did good job with difficult job

Description of Work
repaired and replaced garage doors

Category garage doors

Thanks for the awesome review!

03/16/2013

Tony S.

Showed up on time, left work site clean, performed a quality install. Thank you, would recommend Clinton Kearney Door to others and use again.

Description of Work
Replaced my Garage Door Opener.

Category garage doors

Thank you very much we are very glad we were able to help

07/12/2012

Leslie H.

First of all they respond immediately. They came when they said they are going to come and then they came to work on the day they said they will come. They were great. They did a great job. They were good because I have a weird door. Mine was not a normal situation and they were able to work around it and give me a really good price.

Description of Work
CLINTON KEARNEY DOOR CO replaced our garage door.

Category garage doors

Glad we were able to help, we pride ourselves on those tough jobs!

07/30/2010

JAMES & SUSANNE C.

The guy that came out was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
When the garage door would close it was making noises so they adjusted the rail. Since I had recently had the doors installed this was covered under the warrranty.

Category garage doors, doors

09/19/2009

nancy G.

I first asked them to come to do a repair. The last time, I thought I needed a new motor, but they were able to fix it. This time it wasn't a motor problem; and they gave me a price fix it, but also to replace the doors. They explained the benefits and that there was a tax credit possible. They suggested to replace the doors and then when the motors go, replace them at that time. However, they gave me a good deal to do the whole job so I decided to do it. They answered questions in between the sales call and the scheduled date; when they came on the date they were on time and finished the job the same day. Also programmed the car remotes for all three garage doors, which added an hour to the installation.

Description of Work
Installed three new garage doors and motors

07/24/2009

Deborah R.

They are prompt and do a completely satisfactory job. They have always been quick to respond.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door.

10/20/2008

VIRGINIA P.

They wanted to install an automatic door, and I wasn't interested because it wasn't what I wanted. They also gave me a verbal estimate rather than a written estimate.

Description of Work
They were very nice, but I needed a new garage door.

10/08/2008

ANDREW B.

I am completely satisfied. The gentleman with whom I dealt was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and professional. He did everything (looking at the problem and formulating an estimate, and doing the necessary work) when he said he would. The estimate was the same as the final cost. The job appears to have been well done.

Description of Work
They replaced the motor that opens and shuts the electric garage door, replaced some hardware and generally tuned things up.

04/30/2007

Joanne L.

Despite major flooding at the Clinton Kearney company, they sent someone to do the work and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Garage door opener was replaced with new opener.

12/10/2006

MARGARET K.

Job was expertly performed. The technician came on time, worked quietly, quickly, and efficiently. He cleaned up all parts and put back everything that he needed to move. He trained us expertly in the use and maintenance of the system. The doors work beautifully, fit perfectly, and are extremely quiet. They are insulated and look beautiful.

Description of Work
Removed existing doors and tracks. Replaced them with new tracks, springs, doors, and safety units. Adjusted doors, set up openers, and installed 10 key pad. Checked until all was working to specifications and instructed us on use, adjustments, and maintenance.

12/19/2005

IT WAS GOOD. I WAS VERY PLEASED. THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE. I CALLED THEM ON A TUESDAY AND THEY WERE THERE ON A THURSDAY. THE JOB WAS DONE NEATLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.

Description of Work
A NEW MOTOR FOR THE DOOR.

All Door & Garage, Inc.

Welcome to All Door and Garage, Inc. Garage Door Sales, Repair maintenance and Installation Services. In business since 2008 serving the New York Tri - State area, All Door and Garage has a well-earned reputation for superior quality and excellent customer services including commercial and residential Garage Door Repair & Installation. We carry the most comprehensive selection of carriage house, steel and wood sectional and panel garage doors as well as roll up and swing gates. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and 10% off new Garage Doors installations. FREE ESTIMATES FOR NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLATIONS.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24/7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. FREE estimates on new garage doors. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
    Rye Contracting

From major remodels to handyman jobs & landscaping- This is your one call for all your home improvement projects. " With 22 years of experience in the Construction industry we are sure to complete all your projects in timely professional matter." -Contractor, Elvis Santana. We offer reliable work and provide itemized quotes with limited warranty on most repairs or installations. We focus on all sized jobs including additions and much more. Visit our website and drop us a line for a quote. Check our Instagram link at the bottom of the website for photo updates on some of our most recent projects. We look forward to the relationship. WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/RYECONTRACTING Text : 914-920-0580 or email us directly at info@ryecontracting.com

Offers by Rye Contracting on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Residential and commercial garage door installation, repair, and maintenance. Aluminum, steel, vinyl, and wood garage door installation. We also install and repair electric operators including smartphone controls and battery backup. There is no job too big or too small.