Quickflow Plumbing

With Angi since June 2012

Most major credit cards excepted...

Amtech Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing

We are an HVAC and Plumbing company and have been in business for 25 years and make sure our customers are satisfied. We are a 24 hour service company. We specialize in IslandAire, McQway, Ice Cap, Ice Air and all other Ptac units. We also specialize in Ductless Mitsubishi Units, Water Towers, Central A/C & Heating Units, Pumps, installation of all types and sizes of compressors, Motors, Bearings, Control wiring, and window unit’s installation no matter how high you need them we install them including through the wall units as well.

MAKO PLUMBING & HEATING INC

With over 600 positive reviews rest assured Mako Plumbing is a company you can trust! We are committed to giving our customers the most professional service with personalized attention. Our plumbers are all seasoned professionals who know how important good workmanship is to our customers. Mako Plumbing is a fully licensed and insured plumbing and heating service that specializes in fixing pipes for your home or business. We can build or repair your water supplies and drains for structures new and old. We are also certified and insured in New York to install natural gas heat and burners for both commercial and residential applications. We have been installing plumbing fixtures for 20 years and are very familiar with all the current/modern designs and products available today. We provide the highest level of service from a leaking sink in your kitchen or bathroom to a more complex plumbing project and/or renovation. When you are planning your next major project, let Mako Plumbing be your installation expert. Additional email address: OFFICE@MAKOPLUMBING.COM

EMERGENCY PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING

Emergency Plumbing is your One Stop Shop for all your plumbing needs. If you have a plumbing problem or a clogged drain no need to look any further. Our highly trained professionals at Emergency Plumbing are here to help. With over 10 years of experience and hundreds of happy customers we work hard to fix your plumbing problem and earn your long term business. At Emergency Plumbing we are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week using the latest and greatest equipment to do the job once and most important do it right. For more information or a quote please call our toll free number (866-321-1113) and one of our trained plumbers will get back with you right away. The call is Free. THE SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE IS PRICELSS!

06/29/2015

T N.

Description of Work
Reliable, very reasonable prices, excellent service. Greg is great do deal with and we'd recommend him to anyone for plumbing work.

06/27/2014

Dan G.

Description of Work
Greg replaced valves on my radiators and got them working very well. He also stopped them from leaking. He is a great guy, very trustworthy and quick to respond when we have plumbing problems. I will always call him.

02/25/2014

Kathy G.

The price was reasonable. They always call you back the same day. They are knowledgeable and helpful. The service is great and they are my go to for all plumbing.

Description of Work
I had a leaking hot water pipe in my basement that they repaired.

10/08/2013

Kathy G.

Greg was punctual, very pleasant, patient and honest. Like his other reviewers, I would definitely recommend him and use his services again .

Description of Work
Replaced filler valve and repaired related toilet plumbing problems.

12/28/2012

janice S.

I have used Greg for so many jobs and have been happy with them all. It is easy to call and get an appointment. He ALWAYS does a great job.

Description of Work
I have used Greg at QuickFlow for many years. He is simply the best. To me this means that he is honest and does a great job. I have used him from everything from a clogged toilet or drain to all the plumbing involved in putting in a new kitchen (which for our 100 year old house was complicated). He is so responsive that he even came out one night several years ago in a Noreaster. Since he is a sole proprietor, his prices are more than reasonable. Try him !

06/29/2012

Paulette L.

I have a really great plumber. I feel that he is very honest. He is also very fairly priced.

Description of Work
He came out and replaced a faucet in our kitchen.

Category plumbing

The services offered are: small and big plumbing jobs, oil to gas boiler conversions, hot water heaters, boiler maintenance and service, unclog drains, tubs, showers, sink lines and toilets.

We do not service oil fueled boilers. We do not unclog sewer lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available