ASSISI VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Animal Boarding Kennels
Pet Insurance
Delivery Service
Animal Training

Assisi Veterinary Hospital is a full service, state of the art facility offering high quality care for all of your pet's needs. With our fully licensed, caring and compassionate staff, we will care for your pet as if it were our own. Veterinarians on staff - Dr. Ricarlos Guzman, Dr. Jackson Chen, Dr. Erinn Mackey, we also have 4 license veterinary technician, 4 veterinary technician assistant that assist the veterinarians, 5 kennel persons that care for your pets while boarding and 7 receptionist that are friendly and knowledgeable and willing to answer any of your questions. If you are looking to groom your pet our groomer is wonderful and willing to talk to the clients about special hair cuts and other services that she offers. We are AAHA Accredited, we offer Care Credit and Pet Assure. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Reputable Moving & Delivery

We are the company you can entrust for your relocation project, Local or Long Distance. We have an "A+" rating with the BBB, and excellent reviews on all major review platforms. A great deal of our customers are referrals of past customers who are pleased with us. We provide first class Local, Long Distance and Commercial Moving/Storage services . Reputable Moving is a full service, independently owned company. We are fully Licensed and Insured to provide these services. White Glove service, Full Packing, Partial Packing, Garbage Removal, we do it all. Reputable Moving is a professional moving company in which all of our employees are trained and equipped with the skills to handle all parts of your move whether it is a block away or across the country. Let us to take the worry and stress out of your move, there will not be any hidden surprises. Our customers and keeping them happy is our primary concern in everything that we do.

Island Boys Transportation and Logistics

1-800-370-0745 With over 20 years in the moving industry, we recognize that the customer's needs are the top priority. Island Boys Transportation and Logistics provides quality, courteous, and dedicated service that exceeds all expectations. By choosing us, you can rest easy knowing that your shipment will arrive on time & safely. We offer competitive rates while being both effective & efficient. We can take the stress out of your move.

BQ Transport, LLC

BQ Transport is a fully insured, licensed and bonded transportation company. We are family owned and have over 25 years of experience in the field. We make it our mission to make sure each customer has a pleasant and easy moving experience. Moving is stressful enough we want to help make it enjoyable.

Offers by BQ Transport, LLC on Angi

07/09/2018

They do an excellent job and are very caring. Great remarks and reviews for them, they have even performed surgery that saved my dog's life! They have an absolutely clean and spotless place with updated technology that is outsanding with a great staff.

Description of Work
I have gone regularly over several years for both my pups.

Category veterinarian

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We take pride in keeping Assisi an outstanding facility. We enjoy taking care of your pups, Willy and Benny. Happy Summer!

08/29/2017

They were very good. I would use them again...my only problem is that they are high priced comparatively. If I can afford to...I will use them despite that. I lost my cat but they were compassionate and professional and I was happy with how my boy was handled there.

Description of Work
Diagnostics and treatment for my sick cat

Category veterinarian

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and we are truly sorry for your loss. I hope in the future we will be able to assist you under better circumstances. We are always here for you. With Warm Regards, Maria Rodriguez Office Manager

07/06/2017

They have been very good! Unfortunately, since I'm living on a fixed income and money is very very tight, I find them to be expensive.

Description of Work
My cat had labs elsewhere which showed he was Diabetic, but I hated the way they handled my cat who was sick, petrified and got aggressive. It was awful! I spoke to Patty and the woman at the desk in great length and they assured me I'd come to the right place. They all took good care of Twinkie...Dr Rick and his Tech handled Twinkie very well....reducing his stress and mine. Additional labs were found by Dr Rick to be needed and those were done. Medications prescribed.

Category veterinarian

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We have strived to provide our clients and their pets the best quality veterinary medicine possible. We are always here to server you and your four legged family member. Thank you for your review it is certainly appreciated. Maria Rodriguez Office Manager

05/22/2017

This hospital gets an A+++! It is filled with caring, knowledgeable and competent doctors. I have nothing but praise for Assisi doctors and staff!

Description of Work
This hospital has cared for my dog since it opened. My little chi had some health problems and he received the best care. I have great confidence in the doctors and staff.

Category veterinarian

Thank you [Member Name Removed] much for your kind words, it means a great deal to us knowing we are making every pets life better. It brings us joy to know out clients are happy with all of our services and staff members. Thank you again, Dr. Guzman and the entire staff

03/26/2017

When I called Assisi, I got an appointment for later in the week. The staff is friendly and professional. The groomer did a great job on my dog. She is an elderly animal and therefore needs special care. Instead of waiting in a kennel cage, she was taken care of promptly and was allowed to sit withe receptionist until I returned to take her home. A great experience for me and my dog all around!

Description of Work
I have used several groomers over the years to take care of my dog and always need to wait weeks (or months) for an appointment. My dog needed grooming asap.

Category pet grooming

Thank you for your kind words. We have tried very hard over the years to make sure all of our clients and patients are taken care of, what ever the needs may be. We are always here for you and your pets. Thank you again, Maria Rodriguez Office Manager

Wellness Care, Vaccines, Nutrition & Special Diets, USDA Health & Travel Certificate for International Travel With Your Pet, Pet DNA Testing, In Hospital Blood Work, Digital Radiographs, Including Digital Dental Radiographs & Digital Ultrasound, Microchip Implantation, Laser Surgery, House Calls, Dentistry, Boarding & Daycare, Routine Baths/Grooming, Therapeutic K-Laser Treatments, Cancer Treatment, Endoscopy, Laparascopy Surgery, Routine Spay/Neutering, Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover